Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : That is more than you have said all year.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

HEY!  It's long distance!  Give the guy a break!  :)

Nice to hear from London!  :)   Many out there are just Wankers!  Perhaps even Arsenal fans????   Nice to have a Sox fan in the UK!  All is not lost!  Europe may be salvageable after all!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Looks like Pap can get the night off .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

[QUOTE]Like the idea of using Bard to get out of the jam, then getting him out of there. Should still be available for an inning tomorrow. The only thing is , can we trust Jenks?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I can't see Terry running Bard out there four straight days even if today was only 1/3 of an inning. Hopefully, Josh dominates and the bats create enough separation that it's not a close game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : i'm watching the game on a delay it's hard to say something when everybody's already said it
    Posted by LondonRedSox[/QUOTE]
    Are you a boxing fan?  David Haye did not look too good , today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Agon

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

The Machine is back in business...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : I guess everyone else is anesthetized to crap like this since no one commented.  I am not.  This is a ridiculous post...joking or not.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Carried away. Apologies sincerely offered to any who were offended.

But if he'll hit a 3 run dinger everytime, maybe we should all make threatening jokes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : i'm watching the game on a delay it's hard to say something when everybody's already said it
    Posted by LondonRedSox[/QUOTE]

you're still welcome to comment London...delayed or not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Sarcastic....Even though it has been a struggle for DMAC.  I'm an underdog guy so I love him contributing to the win.  If he gets hot enough to avoid the DFA, I would love it!

Hey Jimmy!  I agree!!!  Even though I've been on the "run this bum out of town" bandwagon, I'm pulling for the kid!!!!!!!!!   I'd love to have D'Mac start pounding the ball!!!  Pulling for him!  BUT!  Still rather have Reddick backin up the OF once Crawford comes back......  Pullin for D'Mac though!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Seven in a row! A pox upon the Fraudees! Gonna call in my aunt, a Sicilian witch, to do the Rite of the Malocchi (evil eye) against them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Jenks era down to 6.75, opponents BA drops to .333, time for wheels in the 9th

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YOUK

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CMHBOSOX. Show CMHBOSOX's posts

Pedey, Adrian and Youk with three hits each. I like it!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Win tomorrow and the Sox will be 5-4 on the trip.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

It's starting to look like the Sox have a good chance of coming off of this interleague road trip with a 5-4 record.  Some will be dissatisfied and say they should never have lost to Pittsburgh, but as I said during that series, that team is no longer a doormat.   Anytime you can go better than .500 without your DH, you've accomplished something.

Now if only NY would lose a damned game.  I'm thinking Ortiz should take both Texeira and Granderson as his HR Derby teammates so that they both tire out like others have in the second half in the past.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Carried away. Apologies sincerely offered to any who were offended. But if he'll hit a 3 run dinger everytime, maybe we should all make threatening jokes.
    Posted by jimedfred[/QUOTE]

Don't ever apologize for making a joke dude.  We all got it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Sarcastic....Even though it has been a struggle for DMAC.  I'm an underdog guy so I love him contributing to the win.  If he gets hot enough to avoid the DFA, I would love it!

I think he'll be around until the Red Sox acquire another right handed hitting outfielder via trade.  If DMac is released at that point and there are no takers, he may end up back in Pawtucket in a reserve/insurance role ready to fill in if there are injuries. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

RS fans in ashtro land will be chanting Wheel in ator, as in Scal a bree nee

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Carried away. Apologies sincerely offered to any who were offended. But if he'll hit a 3 run dinger everytime, maybe we should all make threatening jokes.

No sweat!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

i hope youk is o.k.

it's great sox are winning but who can beat the nyy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Don't ever apologize for making a joke dude.  We all got it. 
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

To me, a joke is "a preist, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar..." Not I'm going to kill a ball player.  Just my opinion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]It's starting to look like the Sox have a good chance of coming off of this interleague road trip with a 5-4 record.  Some will be dissatisfied and say they should never have lost to Pittsburgh, but as I said during that series, that team is no longer a doormat.   Anytime you can go better than .500 without your DH, you've accomplished something. Now if only NY would lose a damned game.  I'm thinking Ortiz should take both Texeira and Granderson as his HR Derby teammates so that they both tire out like others have in the second half in the past.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

pitt won again today....laughing stock no more. was thinking the same joel. ortiz said a few years ago he wasn't the same second half of the season after the toll the HR derby took on him. i thought, leave adrian alone, take as many NYY as possible

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Really glad to see MacD crush that one. It was drilled!!
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]
    HAVE MOE FAITH IN MAC THAN DREW

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Clearly you weren't serious!  NO PROBLEM!  Best to stay away from those "jokes" though.....   We ALL get a bit carried away sometimes!!!  :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

mlb netwk is hilarious.. called the game then had to scramble back.... noone pitches better with a 7 run lead than wheeler.. outside of jemks who will get better, pitching's fine!