Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2:
    i hope youk is o.k. it's great sox are winning but who can beat the nyy
    Posted by LondonRedSox

i'll post it here london, when they report on it during the post game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : HAVE MOE FAITH IN MAC THAN DREW
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

I have to take issue with this!  I like you, but NO WAY!!!!!   J.D. Drew is a better hitter on his worst night!!!  Even this year!!!!!!!   All you have to do is glance at the stats to see that!!!!!   :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : To me, a joke is "a preist, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar..." Not I'm going to kill a ball player.  Just my opinion.
    Posted by jimdavis

jim you are representing yourself on this forum with an avatar of a human trafficker standing next to a physo who is going to assassinate a politician.  Come on man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : I think he'll be around until the Red Sox acquire another right handed hitting outfielder via trade.  If DMac is released at that point and there are no takers, he may end up back in Pawtucket in a reserve/insurance role ready to fill in if there are injuries. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas
    way to stel from my posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

i seriously believe instead of DFA Dsuck sox should DFA jddrew i don't hate him it's just he looks like he retired and forgot to tell anybody

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Never thought of the 2011 pittsburg pirates being a team to reckon with.  Must be some confusion

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

y isnt albers up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

mlb netwk is hilarious.. called the game then had to scramble back.... noone pitches better with a 7 run lead than wheeler.. outside of jemks who will get better, pitching's fine!

p.s.....   THAT INCLUDES LH pitching!!!!!!!!!!!   :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Good game.  Night all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : I have to take issue with this!  I like you, but NO WAY!!!!!   J.D. Drew is a better hitter on his worst night!!!  Even this year!!!!!!!   All you have to do is glance at the stats to see that!!!!!   :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

we need a rightie hitter more than a lefty bench bat. reddy should in rf everyday

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : jim you are representing yourself on this forum with an avatar of a human trafficker standing next to a physo who is going to assassinate a politician.  Come on man.
    Posted by tcal2-

HUH???   Guess I don't pay attention to avatars????  Please explain?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

i seriously believe instead of DFA Dsuck sox should DFA jddrew i don't hate him it's just he looks like he retired and forgot to tell anybody
    Posted by LondonRedSox

drew is much better defensively. He will still get hits, he needs more consistent playing time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : we need a rightie hitter more than a lefty bench bat. reddy should in rf everyday

Sorry Commi, you're just flat WRONG!!!   We, mgmt, pays WAY TOO MUCH attention to that old saw!!!  Doesn't cut!  J.D. Drew is hitting LH pitching better than D'Mac or Cam.!!!!!  BY FAR!!!!  Reddick is killing LH pitching!!!!   FO / Tito needs to pay attention to what's actually happening on the field in the HERE AND NOW......  OVER TIME ......  THIS SEASON........   Time for us to look at reality!!!!   :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : drew is much better defensively. He will still get hits, he needs more consistent playing time.
    Posted by J-BAY

his hits
    have you been watching the same games i've been watching he has little to no extra base hits he is finished

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Looks like the offense is back on track. Love the late inning heroics. Night all!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : jim you are representing yourself on this forum with an avatar of a human trafficker standing next to a physo who is going to assassinate a politician.  Come on man.
    Posted by tcal2-

Uh, that is a piece of fiction.  My avatar is not of Sirhan Sirhan or John Hinckley.  It is of two fictional characters. The poster spoke about a real person.  BTW, do I think you are a homophobe because of your avatar?  Kevin Smith writes fiction, too.  I'm not trying to make a huge deal of the post.  he wrote it, I commented and he squashed it.  Had he not, the sun is still coming up tomorrow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

LOOK AT THE STATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Don't ever apologize for making a joke dude.  We all got it. 
    Posted by tcal2-

It wasn't a joke because it wasn't funny.  It was especially tasteless in light of incidences like the Giant's fan getting beat up in LA.  Now I didn't expect jimedfred to actually follow through on any serious threats of violence, but it's indicative of fans taking baseball games too personally and seriously and should not be encouraged by anybody here. 

At least jimed acknowledged something with his post.  Still, an "I'm sorry if anyone was offended" apology is not really an apology.  It should be more like, "I shouldn't have said what I said.  I was taking things too far.  I'm sorry."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : HUH???   Guess I don't pay attention to avatars????  Please explain?
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

I guess you never seen the movie Taxi Driver.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : HUH???   Guess I don't pay attention to avatars????  Please explain?
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Taxi Driver...Travis Bickle wants to assassinate Senator Palantine and Sport (Keitel) is a p i m p.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : Uh, that is a piece of fiction.  My avatar is not of Sirhan Sirhan or John Hinckley.  It is of two fictional characters. The poster spoke about a real person.  BTW, do I think you are a homophobe because of your avatar?  Kevin Smith writes fiction, too.  I'm not trying to make a huge deal of the post.  he wrote it, I commented and he squashed it.  Had he not, the sun is still coming up tomorrow.
    Posted by jimdavis

Not familiar with the picture />>>>  Please explain :)

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Astros Game 2 : his hits have you been watching the same games i've been watching he has little to no extra base hits he is finished
    Posted by LondonRedSox

drew's been in and out of the lineup London. no one will do well without playing consistently. he is always solid in RF. i'd rather drew than Dmac. Reddick more than drew

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts