Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27

I love the guy, he's got a rubber arm. He's just gotta be getting tired with all the work he's had the last 3 nights.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Stay with Aceves in the 8th until he fails to retire a batter. Never ever take a pitcher out when he is getting people out unless he clearly is laboring with his delivery control and/or command!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

YEAH BABY!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27:
    [QUOTE]Yankees are laying their own bed. I guess they hate to play against Sox than losing to the Rays. If I were the Yankees I would like to face the Sox as much as I can...Yankees are stupid as always!! 
    Posted by lhtak[/QUOTE]

NYY have issues, and I'll be surprised if they win the WS. But they're gonna force us into a stupid one game playoff. Think about it. It's CC's turn tommorow, no way he pitches, and Girardi will play his scrubs against Price to save them for Friday. They have almost no chance. Tonight was our best chance to gain ground. If Lester stinks it up tommorow night, we'll be going home for good. Sad but true tale.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ldupesox. Show Ldupesox's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHA did y'all see Saltalamacchias face after that dinger? He's like, damn, I'm not gonna be playing much huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Fisk?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

LAVARNWAY !!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Ha Ha!!! I love that guys swing!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Lavarnway the man! should be given more playing time he is getting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hello WALLY PIPPPPPP! FANS LIKE HIM, MAKES TITO AND THEO LOOK GOOD.. TEK WILL BE WATCHING IN THE PLAYOFFS! HOW THE HECK DO YOU BENCH THIS KID?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Does the prospect of Bard pitching the 8th make anyone else nervous?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Lavarnway is going to be the Ellsbury of 2007

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This kid has got to start over Salty and Varitek. At least until he cools off. Not sure if he is eligible for the post season. I would think that he is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Stay with Aceves in the 8th until he fails to retire a batter. Never ever take a pitcher out when he is getting people out unless he clearly is laboring with his delivery control and/or command!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]U TAKE HIM OUT FOR U NEED HIM FOR THE PLAYOFFS FOLKS.. WE IS GOIN!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

Do not bring Varitek back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had they callup Lavarnway sooner and played him more, this team wins at least one or two more games that 90% September auto out Salty and Varitek!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Why dont we get that call in the other batters box?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

Impressive display by The Lav.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27 : NYY have issues, and I'll be surprised if they win the WS. But they're gonna force us into a stupid one game playoff. Think about it. It's CC's turn tommorow, no way he pitches, and Girardi will play his scrubs against Price to save them for Friday. They have almost no chance. Tonight was our best chance to gain ground. If Lester stinks it up tommorow night, we'll be going home for good. Sad but true tale.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Sabathia is not pitching tomorrow. Girardi would be crazy to start him. They already announced it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

U TAKE HIM OUT FOR U NEED HIM FOR THE PLAYOFFS

No, you leave him in until he fails to retire a batter in the 8th. Give up on the pitch count nonsense, which has ruined Red Sox pitching. Its all about whether a pitcher is starting to labor in his delivery.

Fire Epstein and all of the pitching bean counter idiots that the Red Sox have. Do not bring Varitek back!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27 : He just did. 3r HR 5-3 Rays. STUPID, STUPID Yankees.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    WHO CARES, WE WILL  BE TIED GOING INTO TOMORROW.. ONE GAME PLAYIFFS HERE WE COME

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27 : Sabathia is not pitching tomorrow. Girardi would be crazy to start him. They already announced it.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

That's my point, and whoever they run out there will probably get soaked. And meanwhile, NYY starters will be at least half out. We could be in trouble here thanks to Soriano tonight. Thanks pal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thewags. Show thewags's posts

oh whose bright idea was it to finally put this kid in, eh? payoff, babe, thats what im talkin about.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts