Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27

season comes down to game 162.....Lester vs Simon. O's not going quietly. god send Lavarnway was in there. may have saved the season tonight. Aceves may have saved it, all year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Thank God!! Whew Paps!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

Hope April does not become my least favorite month this time tomorrow night!!Let's remember this nex season, please!  Come to work ready to GO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Nice win but it's yet another game in which the pitching staff has allowed more than five runs. What is it now (I've lost track), 19 of 25 games -- something like that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27:
    [QUOTE]Thank you baseball Gods.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I'll just plain old thank God AL!! :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

WOW !! You have got to be kidding me !! What ever happened to the 1-2-3 innings? Anyway a win is a win is a win !! Getting my money's worth of the MLB package that's for sure !! LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Anybody want to guess the odds of Lavernway being in the game tomorrow ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am pleased but how do we beat Tampa if we get to the playoff.  The pitching is nowhere to be found.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

I hope Larvanway is in every game we play from here on out--hope he hits homers in every game so they HAVE to play him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

[QUOTE]WOW !! You have got to be kidding me !! What ever happened to the 1-2-3 innings? Anyway a win is a win is a win !! Getting my money's worth of the MLB package that's for sure !! LOL
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

Poor AL, he is never a happy man. Everytime he takes a walk outside his house the birds crap onto his hat and for others they sing.  AL and Quasi Modo had much in common.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

LOL apparently you must be new to all things Tito !! Good Chance the kid gets "Rested" tomorrow wouldn't want him to play back to back games !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

punctuation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

[QUOTE]LOL apparently you must be new to all things Tito !! Good Chance the kid gets "Rested" tomorrow wouldn't want him to play back to back games !!
    Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know--if you want a day off, get on a little hitting streak and you're sure to be sitting soon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Lester only pitched 2 and 2/3 Sat. He should be fresh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Lester only pitched 2 and 2/3 Sat. He should be fresh.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]

Don't trust him dawg. They're talking about him now on NE comcast. He tanks in every big game he pitches in. Things just don't look that good for the next day or two. The odds are against us, but we'll keep pushing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27 : Don't trust him dawg. They're talking about him now on NE comcast. He tanks in every big game he pitches in. Things just don't look that good for the next day or two. The odds are against us, but we'll keep pushing.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
    We put ourselves in this position, now have to dig deep and fight our way out of it. Gut check time again. Time to Cowboy up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Examiner and DGalehouse just might be Andrewmitch. Sounds like him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

lester will come through tomorrow.  1 game playoff in our future

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDawgSox. Show DirtDawgSox's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Larvanway is in every game we play from here on out--hope he hits homers in every game so they HAVE to play him.
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]
    We fans never know what boneheaded thing Francona will do next. He should have taken Bard out tonight the minute he got in trouble but no, as usual he left him in. Francona was too busy chewing bubble gum with chewing tobacco mixed in. This is why he chews so much gum. Did you all know that he put the snuff inside the layers of gum. Poor example for his team and the kids of course. This chewing distracts him as well. How many times has he gone out to talk to an ump and he is spitting? No other manager does this stuff and no other manager violates the rule of wearing the team unform. When was the last time you saw Francona doing that rather than his choice of shirt for the day?