Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27

tried warning ya earlier.. will be a one-run safe situation when pap gets it in the ninth.. frankly i would bring him in NOW!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Rays win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

bard u bum, now we gotta use pap...wth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Bard not sharp....looks scared out there. we have to win this game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Why is Bard throwing breaking balls come on. He does not have clean innings anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

It's happening. Has Bard been good this month? No. Does he have more losses than any reliever in baseball? Yes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

coma wants to wait til he gives up to lead to take him out, this manager is such a joke

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No worries, it's Andino--he never does anything against us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

BARD'S MISSING BY A LOT.. Y NOT BRING IN PAP?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

and get rid of Ellsbury...the reverse pivot has killed us this year...bring back Cameron for the playoffs and make Ellsbury a pinch runner only lol

Crawford and Ellsbury and Reddick and Drew and Mack have not gotten it done v. LP. Cameron was in the final year of his contract and would have been better than Mac to rotate with Crawford Reddick Drew and Ellsbury.

Now, you are real giddy over a team with a 160 million plus payroll with a reverse piviot player having a career year against RHP, and this team has been a value bust regardless of post season on 89 to 91 regular season collapse. But take a good look at Crawford 2010 and 2011, Lowrie 2010 and 2011 and get a reality check! Ellsbury windfall against career averages should be sold for a star RH young OF slugger. Epstein needs to be fired!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

I'm am minutes from beating up my wife and kicking my dog. This behavior by the Red Sox must not go unpunished. Somebody must be responsible and don't give me any of that "Blame the players crap". Fire Theo and Tito.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

Bard is killing me!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

What is Tito waiting for come on ! He is throwing curves that are breaking over the plate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dollkuhn. Show dollkuhn's posts

Is all that work going down the drain?  This pitching staff must have paper bags on their heads in the lockerroom.Yell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

Man he's got the look of a deer in the headlights

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

whew...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

TITO GETS IT RIGHT AGAIN.. NOW WE HAVE PAP THE NEXT 3 GAMES!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Something is wrong with Bard, that was about 5 curves in a row.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Wow. That ball Andino hit looked menacing coming off the bat. Must be my jumpy state of mind.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread: Sox @ Orioles 9/27 : There are no good options, and even if they get in, there's no one left to pitch game one. If you use Lackey, who'd pitch? If they get in straight, the rotation would be Lackey, Beckett, Lester. But if you have the playoff and win it, there's literally nobody left but Wakefield--against CJ Wilson or Verlander. That's a joke--such a huge joke in fact, that he might luck himself into a win just because of the irony. Meanwhile, Bard touched up again.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

You worry about game one if and when you get there. First , you have to go all out to get there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]and get rid of Ellsbury...the reverse pivot has killed us this year...bring back Cameron for the playoffs and make Ellsbury a pinch runner only lol Crawford and Ellsbury and Reddick and Drew and Mack have not gotten it done v. LP. Cameron was in the final year of his contract and would have been better than Mac to rotate with Crawford Reddick Drew and Ellsbury. Now, you are real giddy over a team with a 160 million plus payroll with a reverse piviot player having a career year against RHP, and this team has been a value bust regardless of post season on 89 to 91 regular season collapse. But take a good luck at Crawford and get a reality check! Ellsbury windfall against career averages should be sold for a star RH young OF slugger. Epstein needs to be fired!
    Posted by 1958lesspaul[/QUOTE]

Really? You want to do this NOW? You are either softlaw or pike, I can't decide which.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Need some insurance runs here...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

[QUOTE]BARD'S MISSING BY A LOT.. Y NOT BRING IN PAP?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Because we have stupidest manager on the planet. I hope he retires once this is all said and done.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Wow. That ball Andino hit looked menacing coming off the bat. Must be my jumpy state of mind.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

The pitch to Andino was very hittable. Fortunately , he did not get all of it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

think we may see Bucholtz tomorrow.