Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton

Bruins lost 2-1  on to game 7

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton : He is a Yankee fan.
    Posted by Natick-Ned

Oh because we're all the scum of the earth. Man grow up, I think Boston is a great city and I hate the Red Sox but I don't hate all Bostonians because the majority of them are Sox fans.  NY is much larger so not everyone is a Yankee fan but many are and it doesn't make all Yankee fans "pissants" as someone said earlier.  Watch your game and chill out man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

jetlag?  dude they had yesterday off

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnsoxcat. Show mnsoxcat's posts

I hate walks, especially 4 pitch ones!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Bruins lose, sox los(e)ing...tonight just stinks

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

they are playing back to back nights (hockey)?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I'm in N.J. and have not been to the new Yankee Stadium yet. Pay $179.00 a year to my cable for the Extra Innings package. Well worth it to see every game. It would cost that much to take in one game at the Stadium. Camden Yards can't be any worse than the area around the Stadium.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

Out of 8 mil.people in NYC only one comes to the game thread here every night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Jet lag can last two days.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton : He is a Yankee fan.
    Posted by Natick-Ned

No kidding.. I fouled one off today..because he didn't insurance..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

I'm in N.J. and have not been to the new Yankee Stadium yet. Pay $179.00 a year to my cable for the Extra Innings package. Well worth it to see every game. It would cost that much to take in one game at the Stadium. Camden Yards can't be any worse than the area around the Stadium.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Not at all, Francesa was even talking about this today.  You can stubhub into nearly any game for like $5-10 w/o fees and sit in the grandstand or the bleachers.  Met and Red Sox games will obviously be more but last night my brother in law stubhub'd 4 tickets for $42.  I met him there and got mine online for a total of $11. Tickets to Yankee Stadium are not that bad....Legend Suites are big $ still but so what a game is a game. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I like Albers. Maybe trust him more than Jenks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Speed3Bri. Show Speed3Bri's posts

Anyone know where I can see this game online?  Am here in Florida,  and of course the MLB Channel decided to show the Yankee/ChiSox game over the Red Sox.  As if it can't already be seen by most of the country on YES & WGN they have to follow suit with ESPN and show every Skankee game possible... ESPN is another waste of a sports channel...  E:60?  Really?  Let's see,  we have NBA Playoffs,  NHL Playoffs,  and 15 MLB games tonite and they are broadcasting E:60 to be followed by Year of the Quarterback.  Nice going #1 sports network!!
    Posted by Speed3Bri

Oh boy,  breaking news here ladies and gentleman....  MLB Channel while showing Yanks/ChiSox here on a Tuesday nite just advertised Thursday night's game....  You guessed it......  Yanks/ChiSox. 

Shocker!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Out of 8 mil.people in NYC only one comes to the game thread here every night.
    Posted by Natick-Ned

Ned I'll be in Fenway June 18th...if you need to speak to me I have no problem with that

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

dgalehouse - you get EVERY game with that package?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

it's all up to Crawford, Varitek and Drew

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnsoxcat. Show mnsoxcat's posts

Ok comeback time!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

mikey i asked my nephew sunday what  bakery we go to on arthur avenue-palombos

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton : Oh boy,  breaking news here ladies and gentleman....  MLB Channel while showing Yanks/ChiSox here on a Tuesday nite just advertised Thursday night's game....  You guessed it......  Yanks/ChiSox.  Shocker!!!!
    Posted by Speed3Bri

and MLB's home office is where?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is not your 2003 Red Sox.

Sincerely,

Kevin Millar and Billy Muellar

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

mikey i asked my nephew sunday what  bakery we go to on arthur avenue-palombos
    Posted by J-BAY

I haven't been there but I'll check that out because I go up there often......good eats up there man

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

well looks like the sox will drop the opener to one of the worst teams in the league. just when you thought things were turning around, buchholz gets tatooed for 12 hits and 4 runs, the offense which has yet to get going and our 154 million dolllar man has but 1 homer run. Anyone else think we should have gone after prince fielder instead? the guy has 22 rbi's already and is batting like .330. The way this team is going they are going to set the mlb record for lowest batting average with runners in scoring position and most runners left on base. With all the money coming off the books after this year (drew, ortiz, cameron, scutaro, tek, wake,) we will have money to spend. Drew makes 15 mill, ortiz 12 mill, cameron 9 mill, scutro 6 mill, tek 3 mill, wake 2 mill. Thats 47 mill off the books, that could but us prince and an outfielder to replace drew( or we could call up kalish/reddick). We would have one pretty awesome line up: 

ellsbury
    pedroia
    gonzalez
    fielder
    youk
    crawford
    reddick/kalish/FA outfielder( my choice would be grady sizemore)
    salty
    iglesias/lowrie

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

baltimore was due for a win. sox a loss after winning 5. just need to win the series. we'll get em tomorrow. good night everyone

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Speed bump on the way to .500 and beyond.  Hopefully, NY loses and we're still only three back.  That's pretty much the only number I care about.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread Sox @ Orioles Buchholz vs. Britton : Not at all, Francesa was even talking about this today.  You can stubhub into nearly any game for like $5-10 w/o fees and sit in the grandstand or the bleachers.  Met and Red Sox games will obviously be more but last night my brother in law stubhub'd 4 tickets for $42.  I met him there and got mine online for a total of $11. Tickets to Yankee Stadium are not that bad....Legend Suites are big $ still but so what a game is a game. 
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx

I guess if they are that cheap on stubhub , there must not be a big demand. Still have to deal with gas, bridge toll, parking and concessions. Went to many ,many games at the old Stadium.

Sections
Shortcuts