Game thread, Wednesday night, Red Sox vs Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Re: Game thread, Wednesday night, Red Sox vs Rangers

Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

two impressive offensive nights.... crawford 5 rbi, HR Crawford and Gonzo, ells just keeps rolliing...finally beckett got some run support. hoped to take two, can you say 3? good to have you with us dewey. night all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Nice , easy win. Have not had too many " laughers."  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Game thread, Wednesday night, Red Sox vs Rangers:
    [QUOTE]J-BAY, you told me the A's would win at least one in this series and I poo-pooed you. Well done, sir!
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

And with the pitching matchup tommorow, there's at least a 50/50 chance the A's could actually sweep that series. NYY bats in the same funk we were in a week ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Nice to go to bed tonight in first place. Keep 'em rolling Red Sox!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

I am predicting Crawford as Player of the Month in September !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

crawbury is GREAT!!!!!!!!!gaspipe for softyTongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Wednesday night, Red Sox vs Rangers : And with the pitching matchup tommorow, there's at least a 50/50 chance the A's could actually sweep that series. NYY bats in the same funk we were in a week ago.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

exam thats why i said oakland would win at least one. you could see the nyy offense was cooling off last week after being hot. its the ebb and flow of every team. good timing if we can catch fire down the stretch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Wednesday night, Red Sox vs Rangers : exam thats why i said oakland would win at least one. you could see the nyy offense was falling off last week after being hot. its the ebb and flow of every team. good timing if we can catch fire down the stretch.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Yes. Harden is usually good, and Hughes has been good, but could be due for a clunker. The Sox have to go 21-12 to win 100. Not easy, but becoming doable again. I think 97 will win the division, but 100 would be nice. I hope the A's pitching cools off when the hurricane blows in. And, I hope we don't miss games and loose momentum because of the storm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game thread, Wednesday night, Red Sox vs Rangers : Yes. Harden is usually good, and Hughes has been good, but could be due for a clunker. The Sox have to go 21-12 to win 100. Not easy, but becoming doable again. I think 97 will win the division, but 100 would be nice. I hope the A's pitching cools off when the hurricane blows in. And, I hope we don't miss games and loose momentum because of the storm.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

to win 100 after the horrific start, would be incredible. fridays weather will be fine. may move the sat game to an earlier start time. if they dont play sunday, it won't be made up unless it's necessary and will give them another day off. all good

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wlbpatriotsfan. Show wlbpatriotsfan's posts

I heard the Sunday game will be played Saturday as part of a day-night doubleheader.

Sections
Shortcuts