Game Thread:Red Sox at Orioles Lester vs. Bergesen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Game Thread:Red Sox at Orioles Lester vs. Bergesen

And the climb to .500 and beyond continues.  I think this game is the type of game we all envisioned this team winning, i.e., good pitching and timely hitting, wins with little stress involved. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread:Red Sox at Orioles Lester vs. Bergesen:
    [QUOTE]Don't want to hear how a closer does not bear down in a non-save situation. Makes it seem that they are selfish. Close out the game. Get the win.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally agree.  It might not get the silly 'save' stat, big deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Nice win for the Red Sox!!!   :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE] 6-3 road trip. maybe should have one at least one more, but i'll take it all season. home for 11 games, the longest home stand of the year.  good night everyone.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] Evening J and all...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Nice Job Paps. Hope Youkillis is okay. Goodnight showing on my screen already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

[QUOTE]I wish that FIOS would get the NESN Station that I lost by switching from DirectV. I do not get the pre-game or post game and when the game ends on FIOS they swich it right off.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

See if FIOS has the Sports Package. It is my guess that you would disagree with the NESN postgame analysts anyway so it may be a blessing in disguise that you can't get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

A great game (and I'm feeling less like a Jinx)!  Well, g'night all! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Good win only need 2 wins in row to get back to 0.500 3 to go above 0.500

Yanks are wining damn

and I can't believe the way the TB is playing lately they have killed the twins all season

hopefully MAY will be a better month for us my birthday is in MAY so I hope that's a good omen.

Good night at 02:55 here in merry old England

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

enjoy the wedding london;))

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]Nice Job Paps. Hope Youkillis is okay. Goodnight showing on my screen already.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

It must be that MLB will not allow it. You pay plenty for the Extra Innings package and they say " Goodnight " as soon as the game is over. Sometimes if it is a no hitter or walk-off home run, they will stay with it for a few minutes to catch the interview.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

VICTOREEEEEEEE!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

J, i was around just resting, couldn't put off tackling the garage any longer...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]I wish that FIOS would get the NESN Station that I lost by switching from DirectV. I do not get the pre-game or post game and when the game ends on FIOS they swich it right off.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

I hate them 6 months out of the year, but Direct TV has saved my life.  No other way to get the Red Sox here in Oregon.  BTW........................................   DON'T EVER leave the Boston area!!!!!!!!!!!  You might get stuck in some Hellhole where people don't follow EVERY pitch of a Red Sox game!

I will make it back!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

NESN post game is obviously available in New England except for the Evil Empire county Fairfield in Conn. If outside of New England then you will need DirecTV Extra Innings plus Sports package ( for other NESN programming, postgame, pregame). Fios may not have the Sports package and thus you can't hear the post game.

In that event you will need to come here and read the excellent analysis from Softlaw / BaseballGM, Andrewmitch, BaseballDr/Bosox1941/Bosox-11/Georom4, and Zillagod/Harv53.If you don't like our forum experts then you will need to read the beat reporters from the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Providence Journal, and Hartford Courant.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

DirectTV sports pack is great!  $12.00 you get everything.... NESN etc.  But, you still need the MLB pack for the games.  It's SOOOOOOO worth it!  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChrisHouse. Show ChrisHouse's posts

[QUOTE]DirectTV sports pack is great!  $12.00 you get everything.... NESN etc.  But, you still need the MLB pack for the games.  It's SOOOOOOO worth it!  :)
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Entirely surprised that you spent the money after reading your threads from recent weeks. You sounded like you were ready to become a Pittsburg fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread:Red Sox at Orioles Lester vs. Bergesen : Entirely surprised that you spent the money after reading your threads from recent weeks. You sounded like you were ready to become a Pittsburg fan.
    Posted by ChrisHouse[/QUOTE]

OK House..... You have entirely too much time on your hands :)  Ease up :)
    Relax.... Enjoy! :)   I remember watching THE SOX since 1969 in Alston.  How 'bout you.  Just because somebody has a few critiques, it doesn't make them the enemy.  Hey!  I love em.  You love em.  Let it go....... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread:Red Sox at Orioles Lester vs. Bergesen : OK House..... You have entirely too much time on your hands :)  Ease up :) Relax.... Enjoy! :)   I remember watching THE SOX since 1969 in Alston.  How 'bout you.  Just because somebody has a few critiques, it doesn't make them the enemy.  Hey!  I love em.  You love em.  Let it go....... 
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

You must be Rich from Portlandsoxfan Chatroom. Why do you still have the need to pose at a constant critic and pretender? Your act ruined that chatroom and many enjoyed it there. What exactly is your vested interest to create unneeded controversy? Whatever happened to PSF and Cater? Your act and others are going to ruin this forum also. Your obvious act and reference to allston exposed you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Sun,

Wow!  Some of you guys are true conspiracy theorists!!!!!   you caught me!  Unfortunately, I've never heard of that chat room in my life.  Born in Cambridge, MA. 1963.  Grandparents in Brighton, MA.  Go home to see the folks every summer on the Cape..... THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH  Oh!  BTW  spelling has never been my strong suite.  Knock yourself out..

Also,  What exactly was the controversy I was trying to stir up?????
    Dude..... I'm seriously not looking for a fight, BUT.............................
    SOME of you guys seriously need to get layed.  Get rid of that pent up frustration.  Talk about pretenders????