Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox

In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Well, I'll gladly admit to being wrong on this one.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

But what gives you the license to be the wet blanket. Why not develop some reatraint and patience and loyalty and try to be a loyal Red Sox fan. Can't you sit on your impatience like 99% of RSN does? Do you get your fix by being always being negative?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox :
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]
    lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox : But what gives you the license to be the wet blanket. Why not develop some reatraint and patience and loyalty and try to be a loyal Red Sox fan. Can't you sit on your impatience like 99% of RSN does? Do you get your fix by being always being negative?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, Joel ... what gives you the right to be a wet blanket?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Phil Hughes just said a moth flew in his eye on 3-2 to Tek when he hit the double. Said it made him jerk the pitch.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox : But what gives you the license to be the wet blanket. Why not develop some reatraint and patience and loyalty and try to be a loyal Red Sox fan. Can't you sit on your impatience like 99% of RSN does? Do you get your fix by being always being negative?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Pike, Joel is the farthest thing from "always being negative" and he doesn't have to try, he IS a loyal red sox fan. his comment was in reference to not thinking beckett should come out for the seventh, which i'm sure was being echod by many. he said he was wrong. 'nuff said

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox : Pike, joel is the farthest thing from "always being negative" and he doesnt have to to try, he IS a loyal red sox fan. his comment was in reference to not thinking beckett should come out for the seventh, which i'm sure was being echod by many, he admitted he was wrong. nuff said
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Hey J, how are things out West?
    Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox : Hey J, how are things out West?

still trying to get things put back together after the storm. thousands still without power. shoreline was hit hardest. school has been delayed before it began, without a flake of snow. who says there's no global warming??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox :  still trying to get things put back together after the storm. thousands still without power. shoreline was hit hardest. school has been delayed before it began, without a flake of snow. who says there's no global warming??
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    We got so lucky. Power went out for four hours ... lots of clean-up but no damage at all. Meanwhile, some houses about five miles away were destroyed. And of course the poor folks in Vermont.

(By the way, you got the "out West" joke, right?).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox :  as in left?
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    No, for some reason, a certain poster was accusing us all of living 3,000 miles away the other night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox : No, for some reason, a certain poster was accusing us all of living 3,000 miles away the other night.

HAHAHA the posting police. Yeah, i forgot about that, or i tried. Jete wished everyone well before the storm, then had to qualify it to all the posters who would be effected.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Morning folks...congrats on the W...didn't get to watch, sorry i couldn't join you..attending league meetings, i'm volunteering this year for the SI Pee Wee Football League....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]freakin Reddick is the biggest salami fielder I have seen in a long time - he makes me miss JD Drew...sox minor leagur coaches should be ashamed of themselves for not correcting his laissez faire style of fielding...and it probably cost us the game...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Georom 100% wrong with the above post.  Typical panic post!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

did anyone watch Beckett's presser?..funny exchange at 2:17 as he fields a question from the side of the podium.......http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?c_id=mlb&content_id=18668593&query=game_pk%3D288935

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]did anyone watch Beckett's presser?..funny exchange at 2:17 as he fields a question from the side of the podium....... http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?c_id=mlb&content_id=18668593&query=game_pk%3D288935
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

ha.  nice.  i don't know what it is exactly, but Beckett is my favorite press conference guy.  Actually, about the only guy I can tolerate listening to (I like tito too).  I like his honesty about himself and I love that there is always the chance for a curse-fest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I agree, Spaceman.  He does not pull punches in his comments...love that.

Good win last night.  I'm kinda surprised they're throwing Burnett tonight.  Maybe this is his bounce-back game? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Two Thread: Yankees @ Red Sox : ha.  nice.  i don't know what it is exactly, but Beckett is my favorite press conference guy.  Actually, about the only guy I can tolerate listening to (I like tito too).  I like his honesty about himself and I love that there is always the chance for a curse-fest.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]LOL..that person working the bleep button definitely earns their coin when Becks is up there :)