Gameday thread???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Gameday thread???

I'm a Yankee fan I cant start one but is there one today? I haven't seen it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: Gameday thread???

From a Sox point of view, why bother ?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Gameday thread???": [QUOTE]Anyone can start it! Adrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] That's a bit much for a Yankee fan to start the thread, I've never seen that done. Gonzalez w a lot of power to the opposite field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Crawford getting on base and stealing and Gonzalez hitting the HR......this is what we thought we where getting 1.5 years ago............sigh

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

jeez our team has so many pink hat fans... glad to see us finally scoring in the FIRST and stopping them from scoring as well. we are the worse in baseball in both areas, one reason for our record. we tend to sleepwalk in the beginning. i want buch, gonzo, papi, middy, ross, craw and lest back on this team.. same with aceves, bailey and even pedy if i must. the rest are all debatable!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

there was a halfass thread started

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3aeace0a22-8b87-44f6-9764-03066e4f7844

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Which is just about all the Sox deserve this year...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I only go to Fenway about once per year and pink hat fans really don't annoy me. Neither does the singing of Sweet Caroline. The crowd seems to love it. the pink hats guarantee the sellouts at premium prices and buy the $8.50 beers. What is the beef? Watch the game at home and try to be happy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wow!  Awesome play!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

In Response to Re: Gameday thread???:
    [QUOTE]Wow!  Awesome play!
    Posted by traven[/QUOTE]

sure was

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

the nick punto show...nick for glove glove.. finally he's actually contributing something. been wondering y he was still on the roster. this game has a lot of what-could have been and what could be... i gues...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

i think the pen needs to start warming, don't give lester the opportunity to ruin a good outing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

one or two more runs won hurt either

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gameday thread??? : Hey troll, that was only the lineup; try to notice the difference!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Not sure who you are calling a troll, mr. 5000 post of 5570 that are copies of tweets, but when you post the lineups, why wouldnt your dumba$$ make it the game thread for the day ?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gameday thread??? : Troll, your game thread consists of you copying and pasting Peter Abraham. That's all you do. No due diligence. No effort on your part.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

yes, my threads are copies of the lineup to get the thread started for the Game Thread. at least i don't single handedly account for the multiple threads for nearly every subject on this forum. why don't you try to hit the F5 key before posting, to see if a subject exist before pasting your tweets.