GameThread 20: Athletics at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Re: GameThread 20: Athletics at Red Sox

game. over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Aceves used to be pretty good but he is a complete mess now... walks balks hits... formula for failure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

i feel bad for the fans who actually bought a ticket to this crap of a game! Lets hope it gets rained out befor me the 5th inning.. Notice how Red Sox make all their errors in rainy games! Interesting!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Ace should have busted it off the mound, now the wheels are falling off of this one

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:

I hate Aceves, He S  U  C  K  s

They need to trade the bum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Ugly inning.  Hope the sky opens up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

man, it looks cold at Fenway...Napoli in a ski mask...Aceves in short sleeves...LOL!!

Aceves needs some help,  maybe long sleeves, hot chocolate or a trip to the shower! 

Painful to watch...with Lackey possibly back next week  Aceves is not long for the starting rotation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Acheves stinks i hate him

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

4 walks, 4 hits, 3 balks, against an A's line up that looks like a AAA team. would much rather have webster starting. aceves is a joke. time to get rid of him and move on. we have wilson and moretensen(who is not much better). 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

and of course the all star johnny gomes starting against a righty again, what does carp have to do to get some playing time? 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

those balks were killers

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

The way Colon is pitching it will be the 6th inning in 15 minutes.. So much for rainfall! At least we could still save our bullpen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

of course we all know this would happen with Aceves... we were just hoping he would be what he was a few years back....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:

and of course the all star johnny gomes starting against a righty again, what does carp have to do to get some playing time? 

Gomes has good numbers against Colon and scorched a line drive first time up.  The problem tonight is the clown, Aceves.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Well, if it makes anyone feel any better, it's almost positively his last start. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

man, it looks cold at Fenway...Napoli in a ski mask...Aceves in short sleeves...LOL!!

Aceves needs some help,  maybe long sleeves, hot chocolate or a trip to the shower! 

Painful to watch...with Lackey possibly back next week  Aceves is not long for the starting rotation.

I liked what I saw when lackey was on the mound.  I hope he comes back strong, he could really help the rotation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

8 runs now, i think this is the end of aceves as we know it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

Some elderly lady sitting in a $100 seat near third base and is knitting a sweater. Too funny.

Hey wait a minute, she wasn't that old Wink