GameThread 20: Athletics at Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: GameThread 20: Athletics at Red Sox

I say keep him in there for the whole game... let them score 20 runs... dont waste the BP

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

There goes that nice team ERA I was starting to get used to. Spot starter. Not really planned so...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

I say keep him in there for the whole game... let them score 20 runs... dont waste the BP

Resting the bullpen isn't a bad idea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

Some elderly lady sitting in a $100 seat near third base and is knitting a sweater. Too funny.

Beats the heck out of watching the balk master clown on the mound!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Some elderly lady sitting in a $100 seat near third base and is knitting a sweater. Too funny.

Thats pikes mother in law

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Aceves just balked 3 times in the dug out.

Not crazy about you conan but that was funny!  BTW My monkey is better than yoursWink

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

How is it that our guys look terrible in the rain and they are making great plays.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

colon in throwing a one hitter, ugh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

W/ Lester going tomorrow I like our chances to take this series. Then it's the big bad scary Astros. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

What colapse tonight

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

This is i hope the worst game all season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Coco Crisp the MVP..... I guessFrown

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I will say this ump stinks... Wright has throw at least 3 strikes on hitters that this guy has called balls... that said, the As are taking batting practices while the Sox are being one hit by a fat old steriod using pitcher.. haha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Hey, it's cold. Maybe if she's fast, she can sell it for twice the cost of her seat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Remy keeps talking about keeping the ball for this guys first appearance in the big leagues...with the way he is pitching, i wouldnt want that ball... Do the Sox seriously think this guy Wright has a future?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

This game is a waste of battery power in my ipad. Time to shut it off. Good grief what a lousy night to be at the Fens. Cold, rain, and bloodletting. Oh well, I dont mind this as long as Lester comes through tommorow. Didnt count on sweeping Oak anyway. But one thing I take away from tonight's game: Aceves is the real deal. Time to get serious with this thing and sign him long term. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

That woman that is knitting should stuff six of those 2 / $5 Fenway Franks into her pocketbook and go home and watch a rerun of Gunsmoke.

Pike, youre being very negative. Just because the team is down 12-0, is sleepwalking, completely dead in the water and sucks out loud doesnt mean you have to insinuate the fans should get out of the rain and go home. Why do you have to bring that crap to the game threads? This is why respactable posters stay away from the game threads. This forum is on its last legs. No one on this forum believes you are a real Red Sox fan. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

This could be Wright' only big league appearance.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

This is a joke...right???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The only good thing about this game is the fans in the " cheap " seats can move down and see what the good seats are like. A reward for hanging in. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

This is a joke...right???

The game itself is a joke tonight, yes.