Gamethread: 2014 Home Opener Red Sox vs Brewers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

Re: Gamethread: 2014 Home Opener Red Sox vs Brewers

In response to crowtrobot's comment:

In response to AL34's comment:

Bad call at 3rd base, replay shows Middlebrooks had him tagged when runner came off of 3rd base bag. Is every game going to be a sweater this year. I think we needed a hitter and did not get one.  BTW Mujica looks awfull. Putting balls right over heart of plate. Typical National League pitcher, fooling no one.

Yeah, the SOX release Cordova and keep this rag arm. Btw, Farrell isn't the sharpest field manager in baseball.

WOW....the replay clearly showed that the runner was out.....where the he!l is Farrell's head?  Guess Farrell is just watching the game instead of trying to manage.  This loss is number 1 on Farrell with I'm sure more to come.  Lack of an obvious challenge was possibly a game changer.  WOW and BOO on Farrell!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Leave it to a stupid ex-Cardinal to blow the game and wreck the championship homecoming and home opener. I wish these guys would go away. I thought beating them last year might soften my disgust. It didn't, not one whit. This is the kind of game the Sox wold have won last year before the ex-Cardinal arrived. Send them all the way of Punto and be done with these Manchurian Candidates.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Leave it to a stupid ex-Cardinal to blow the game and wreck the championship homecoming and home opener. I wish these guys would go away. I thought beating them last year might soften my disgust. It didn't, not one whit. This is the kind of game the Sox wold have won last year before the ex-Cardinal arrived. Send them all the way of Punto and be done with these Manchurian Candidates.

Exam, we're getrting the band back together. Live chat is up and running, same link.

Sections
Shortcuts