GameThread 39: Red Sox at Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: GameThread 39: Red Sox at Rays

Another "bend over and grab your ankles" game at the Trop I see. Yeah, about what I figured. Sox will probably get swept and land in fourth place. Losing teams find ways to lose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

to someone who cares about baseball, and not nascar or soccer

Like that has any bearing.

Just something else for u whiners to moan about.

Im not a whiner, Im pissed and im venting big differ so why dont you go **** yourself, As a fan when my team is not playing well i have a right to say what i feel thats what the boards are for......Im just agree with what someone on another post had said, so flame me i could give a **** what you i just put you on ignore.

I am just as frustrated with this team and FO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Another "bend over and grab your ankles" game at the Trop I see. Yeah, about what I figured. Sox will probably get swept and land in fourth place. Losing teams find ways to lose.

I agree this team deserves to be in last place, they have no desire to be on top, just go thru the motions and not earn their paychecks, I tell you i could suck just as bad for 1/20 of what they make

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

AL34 sorry to follow you around the forum but we have a defunct team in the Yahoo league, we could really use you.

you like this team the way they are playing ? They hit one game and not the next, they cannot pitch even after getting a lead. just bad baseball. Its embarrassing at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

nice throw out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I agree this team deserves to be in last place, they have no desire to be on top, just go thru the motions and not earn their paychecks, I tell you i could suck just as bad for 1/20 of what they make

Yip. My preditcion earlier today was that they would lose all three down there. I was shocked when I saw that Ortiz jit a 3r HR, but as usual, when the Sox score early at the Trop, they do nothing thereafter (see game 7, 2008 ALCS).

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is not really surprising or complicated.  Moore is one of the best young pitchers in the league. Lackey is Lackey. Advantage Rays.  The Sox are in a downward spiral. I don't know if they can snap out of it. Right now , they will find a way to lose. The players will not admit it , but I am sure they are feeling it. The losing gets to you and you start to press. The more you press , the worse it gets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to AL34's comment:

AL34 sorry to follow you around the forum but we have a defunct team in the Yahoo league, we could really use you.

you like this team the way they are playing ? They hit one game and not the next, they cannot pitch even after getting a lead. just bad baseball. Its embarrassing at this point.

Huh? Sorry I thought you played in the league with us last year on Yahoo..... I might have mixed you up with another poster,

my mistake, just frustrated with this team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Will the Astros take Lackey if we pay his salary?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Im not a whiner, Im pissed and im venting big differ so why dont you go **** yourself, As a fan when my team is not playing well i have a right to say what i feel thats what the boards are for......Im just agree with what someone on another post had said, so flame me i could give a **** what you i just put you on ignore.

That guy is a total loser so dont waste your time with him/it..... we should all put that douc he bag on ignore 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

That guy is a total loser so dont waste your time with him/it..... we should all put that douc he bag on ignore 

already have lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

The gang is all here but it isn't venting - it is trolling.

When you see genuine venting that is not trolling, be sure to point it out to us pike.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The gang is all here but it isn't venting - it is trolling.

When you see genuine venting that is not trolling, be sure to point it out to us pike.

LOL, Jader is venting. Very funny. You have no memory at all of Jader's posting history. LOL.

I dont even know who jader is, ive never heard of him/her. So yes, you are correct, I have no memory of it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to jader's comment:

Will the Astros take Lackey if we pay his salary?

Lackey should be sent as far away from Boston as possible.  Send him to Taiwan so he can chill with Manny.   LOL

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

VENTING on a forum when things don't go right such as a pop up hitting the catwalk and blaming it on Lackey is not mature. It is juvenile or a character flaw. RSN says it was tough luck or unfortunate. Only babies or trolls would blame it on Lackey. How many Sox players blamed that on Lackey. Grow up.

I never blamed it on Lackey i specifically said "I hate Lackey, I cant stand Lackey" I never said he was the reason this team is losing, I also post when sox are doing good, so I am no troll

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Jader posts negatively about the Sox 99% of the time. Does he have an agenda. He's been doing it for years. Wake up.

I dont know who he is, all i know if i read more than post but sometimes i post wether they are good or bad

25. This post has been removed.