GameThread 39: Red Sox at Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Re: GameThread 39: Red Sox at Rays

Here comes that idiot Rodney and his crooked hat.  I wish someone would hit a line drive and knock that thing off his head, even though I have him on two fantasy teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Can't get the NESN feed, but Cafardo did not say catwalk.  I also think Pedroia would have caught it if Napoli hadn't called him off because Pedrois reacts well.    Speaking of scapegoats, Napoli looks really bad at bat tonight.  I am less and less in his corner.

He's played a solid first base, max. I think it's the white out effect of the circus tent

The Trop is a dump.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Can't get the NESN feed, but Cafardo did not say catwalk.  I also think Pedroia would have caught it if Napoli hadn't called him off because Pedrois reacts well.    Speaking of scapegoats, Napoli looks really bad at bat tonight.  I am less and less in his corner.

NESN feed is on the MLB channel

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

On second thought, maybe Rodney's head is just crooked.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

He's played a solid first base, max. I think it's the white out effect of the circus tent

So you are here finally admitting that the catwalk and dome have a bearing on this game. Why so late.?

Really, none of your business, pike. the fact theyve had one hit since the first inning, is what's had a bearing on the game

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Conan has been told what a "pink hat " is over 100 times and he still doesn't get it. Conan is here for 18 hrs per day. So is Mryazz. My guess is that they are BDC flies in the ointment.  They are summertime aliases of Carnie. Only here as gnats to annoy, stir the pot, and draw traffic to the forum by those who come here to be entertained by trollish behavior.

Not flies in the oinment but rather flies on shi .t

I agree about Conan and Mryazz being flies. It is sad that J-Bay / Examiner condone them. Are they Sox fans?

Pike if we can put up with you....well

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

I hope Middlebrooks can be fixed because his swing is broken.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

That's a wrap.  Rodney hadn't had a clean inning in a long time until he faced this lineup.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

The slide continues. Just three hits tonight. Twelve Ks.. On the positive side ;  we have a heck of a good clubhouse chemistry.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

No, because I am getting the Rays announcers.  Did NESN show a replay of the popup hitting a catwalk?  If not, why is everyone so sure?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The slide continues. Just three hits tonight. Twelve Ks.. On the positive side ;  we have a heck of a good clubhouse chemistry.

Incredible what that clown Luchinno said several weeks ago. Look at this mess of a team he put together and wanted to put the FO in for Congressional Medal of Honors for this team. Look at the garbage they picked up in the off season Gomes, Dempster. What a joke of a FO and the Prices they are charging for this product.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

No, because I am getting the Rays announcers.  Did NESN show a replay of the popup hitting a catwalk?  If not, why is everyone so sure?

Yeah. It was hard to tell if it hit the catwalk.  Looked like Napoli just lost sight of it. Seemed like Pedroia could have caught it if Napoli got out of the way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Damn tough game tonight.  

Oh well,........at least the O's lost too.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Can't be sure of anything in that circus tent, max. The place is a joke.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Damn tough game tonight.  

oh well,...at least the BRUINS are still alive. the only pro team in BOSTON that deserves to be called BOSTON STRONG.

Not sure about that, yaz. should never have come to overtime in the 7th game, when they had 3 games to put Toronto away. They were lucky to come away with the win, the series and move on the next round

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Damn tough game tonight.  

oh well,...at least the BRUINS are still alive. the only pro team in BOSTON that deserves to be called BOSTON STRONG.

Hello mryazz  Laughing

I'm not even a hockey fan but I was shocked to see the Bruins score two goals in the final 82 seconds to tie the game!!!  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Conan has been told what a "pink hat " is over 100 times and he still doesn't get it. Conan is here for 18 hrs per day. So is Mryazz. My guess is that they are BDC flies in the ointment.  They are summertime aliases of Carnie. Only here as gnats to annoy, stir the pot, and draw traffic to the forum by those who come here to be entertained by trollish behavior.

Not flies in the oinment but rather flies on shi .t

I agree about Conan and Mryazz being flies. It is sad that J-Bay / Examiner condone them. Are they Sox fans?

Not sure about Mryazz cause I dont see much of what he writes but Conan is an idiot of the first order... anyone who keeps parroting "whiner" for 99% of his posts has something wrong with him/it.