gamethread Easter Sunday Orioles @ Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: gamethread Easter Sunday Orioles @ Boston

Nice job by Capuano

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Nava is playing his way to Pawtucket. I guess Carp's job is safe when Vic gets back. Thank you Orioles for getting us back in the game, but we are going to need more help, so how about a couple more errors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Have to wonder if Nava will be odd man out, when Vic returns 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

AGAIN, Farrell presents proof that being a good field manager is overrated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Good time for the first walk off, with the next game in 12 hours. Last thing either team needs is extra innings 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

A walk off win is just what the doctor ordered to get this club turned around. Do it. Do it now.

Stabbed by Foulke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Wow. I can't believe they are pitching to Ortiz.

Stabbed by Foulke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I have no confidence in Napoli. I'd prefer Carp pinch-hitting, but I'm not the manager. Let's hope Naps swings hard in case he hits it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I always like the home team's chances in these sudden death situations. We need to end this now.

Stabbed by Foulke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Well, we got a break there. Now we need to build on it. Came back from an early deficit. Now, start to play winning baseball.

Stabbed by Foulke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Remember, there are no ugly wins, only ugly games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Nice to see the boys battle back!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Nice to see the boys come back and win this one. Gotta keep heading in the right direction. Even with victorino on his way back, we need help in the outfield. Sizemore's avg continues to plummet,jbj same thing and has yet to show any consistency at the plate, and nava really needs to go. Nava is the definition of terrible. Last year was clearly a fluke. With the health issues surrounding Grady/Vic, we need to deal for an outfielder. We need a middle of the order bat as well as Ortiz/ Napoli ( especially Napoli) are not hitting consistently enough and Ortiz could drop off at any point. I still think kemp or Stanton is our best bets. Stanton is the pipe dream and kemp is the more likely option. The dodgers have eithier, Crawford, puig plus joc pederson in the minors. Kemp would not cost us a ton and can play all 3 outfielder spots. He's right handed which is ideal for Fenway and he could hit in the 3 or 4 spot. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Very surprising win given Peavy getting shelled.  Boston bullpen amazing so far this year, especially Miller.  

Too early to write off hitting.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Another nice outing for Capuano, who has been amazing this year.  Where all the haters saying how horrible this signing was????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I ate my words.. Did not htink they could come back 5-0 in the 6th.. They also got help with 2 errors and a phantom transfer, but it all evens out during the course of the year.,

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Another nice outing for Capuano, who has been amazing this year.  Where all the haters saying how horrible this signing was????

Yes Capuano has been good. A nice find by Ben.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I ate my words.. Did not htink they could come back 5-0 in the 6th.. They also got help with 2 errors and a phantom transfer, but it all evens out during the course of the year.,

Exactly, how many games has poor defense cost us so far????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Perfect game for the first walk off win, after the emotional tribute, in memory of the victims and their families 

BOSTON STRONG

Jake Peavy: "You certainly saw that 2013 spirit still exists in the boys with the way we scratched and clawed.”

#redsoxCarp: "My view went from high to low to high again real quick. … turn around and everybody is going nuts.”  

Sections
Shortcuts