Gamethread Friday 7:10 Yankees @ Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Gamethread Friday 7:10 Yankees @ Boston

#RedSox: Holt RF, Pedroia 2B, Ortiz DH, Napoli 1B, Craig LF, Bogaerts SS, Middlebrooks 3B, Ross C, Betts CF and Ranaudo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Gamethread Friday 7:10 Yankees @ Boston

weather report?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

20% chance of showers 7:00-9:00 pm, Mostly cloudy 0% chance of rain 9-11:00pm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I hope Ranaudo's a strike out pitcher. Btw, where's the new guy from Oakland, Cespedes?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

#RedSox: Holt RF, Pedroia 2B, Ortiz DH, Napoli 1B, Craig LF, Bogaerts SS, Middlebrooks 3B, Ross C, Betts CF and Ranaudo.

[/QUOTE]

The 1st 4 batters bring back memories of the old team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

i thought vasquez was starting? Mookie got called up? Don’t see how they are going to find playing time for him. I guess we will have to wait till tomorrow for cespedes’ debut. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  9m
    Kelly not here yet. Cespedes landing shortly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

sooooo cespedes should get in the line up then? the games not for another 3 hours. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

20% chance of showers 7:00-9:00 pm, Mostly cloudy 0% chqnce of rain 9-11:00pm

[/QUOTE]

when are you going to get your own website?  thank you!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Did Pete think we forgot who Ellsbury is..... only NYY player  listed by first and last name

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  24s Yankees: Gardner LF, Jeter SS Jacoby Ellsbury CF Teixeira 1B Beltran DH McCann C Headley 3B Drew 2B Suzuki RF and Capuano.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

Did Pete think we forgot who Ellsbury is..... only NYY player  listed by first and last name

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  24s Yankees: Gardner LF, Jeter SS Jacoby Ellsbury CF Teixeira 1B Beltran DH McCann C Headley 3B Drew 2B Suzuki RF and Capuano.

[/QUOTE] LOL!! PeteAbe is a trip :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

now i know why the Cashman paid Ellsbury $150 mil.  He views him as a #3 hitter.  Yet even with that short porch in RF it will be interesting to see if he can break the vaunted double-digit barrier in HR's for any of his SEVEN (7) seasons in da bronx..........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  26s
    #RedSox also have recalled RHP Alex Wilson and LHP Tommy Layne to patch up the bullpen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Been a rough 48 hours or so...but putting some hurt on the Yankees would help a lot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Been a rough 48 hours or so...but putting some hurt on the Yankees would help a lot.

[/QUOTE]

AMEN to that.

I think we can win tonight and tomorrow.

Sunday Night we'll get a butt whooping but I am pumped for these next 2 games (no way I watch Sunday, none)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe  ·  32s
    John Lackey will start Sunday for the Cardinals. Not against the Red Sox next week. But Joe Kelly will face the Cardinals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Pete AbrahamVerified account ‏@PeteAbe 2m
    Yoenis Cespedes at Fenway. Said he was happy to see Luis Tiant, who he met for the first time last year

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

It's like a world series game! Betts in CF, New kid on the mound, Drew at 2nd for NY, Bogie bacl at SS. Middlebrooks at 3rd. The other new guy pinch hits for Holt with the bases loaded and 2 out in the 9th. Anybody got a ticket? Oh, I forgot, I live in Ft Myers! Won't make it in time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not predicting that the SOX will win, but I am predicting they will score more than 1 run. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

So, where is Cepedes ?????    What is the explanation here ???  What is J F thinking ???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

OK, I'm predicting the SOX score 5 runs. Who believes it'll be over and who believes it will be under? Or is 5 runs right on?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, where is Cepedes ?????    What is the explanation here ???  What is J F thinking ???

[/QUOTE] Just read that he is not in boston yet ??? I guess it takes a while to get back east !!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Who's on 1st? Where's Waldo? Cepedes has been DFA'd.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was on the West Coast and is due to be in the dugout in time for game start he won't be prepared to play.  You have to understand the reality of logistics.  He'll be in RF tomorrow at 4, don't worry about that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Hey Bill, staying up for this game? 

Sections
Shortcuts