Gamethread Monday White Sox @ Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Gamethread Monday White Sox @ Boston

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK Red Sox fans, enjoy the rest of the game as best you can. I am not going to waste my time watching it any more. These guys are losers.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]

You can still watch just never watch a Buchholtz start and always turn off the game when Mujica enters it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just got in from soccer training with my daughter, put on the game and see we are getting one hit through 6innings. This team absolutely blows chunks. This is the worst hitting team since 1992 and I think it's worse than they were. Luchinno should lose his job for this fiasco.

[/QUOTE]

At least they had Bruno that year!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sox are making this guy look like a Cy Young candidate.

[/QUOTE]

They could make my schnauzer look like Cy Young and she is a miniature (LOL). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

If the Sox were ever to hold an OPEN TRYOUT, now is the time!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just got in from soccer training with my daughter, put on the game and see we are getting one hit through 6innings. This team absolutely blows chunks. This is the worst hitting team since 1992 and I think it's worse than they were. Luchinno should lose his job for this fiasco.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any team that thought that Mike Napoli the way he strikes out  was the answer to protect Ortiz in the lineup must have even smoking something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any team that thought that Mike Napoli the way he strikes out  was the answer to protect Ortiz in the lineup must have even smoking something.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I suggested this past off season they needed to acquire a RH Power Bat to bat behind Ortiz and I got bashed for it.  Most posters said the no one is better than Naps for the job while other posters insisted that no one else could possibly be available via a trade.  Oh well. One day they will all come around.  All truth is always ridiculed at first.  It's just the way it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Getting one hit by a horrible pitcher - Sox are a wretched team.

Front office taking fans for granted

Defense.  It is still important.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Orsillo is saying that Carroll has been "very impressive". I wish he would tell the truth: Carroll sucks but the Sox are so bad they make him look good.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

[/QUOTE]

The only 'TRUTH' one will find concerning the SUX is right here on this board. Accept no substitutes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Getting one hit by a horrible pitcher - Sox are a wretched team.

Front office taking fans for granted

Defense.  It is still important.

[/QUOTE]

Front office taking fans for their money. You may love the RED SOX, but always remember, the RED SOX will never love you. Money has no emotion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

guys, you really need to manage your expectations.  if you think the season has been bad so far, just wait until the Houston Astros come to town.  You'll be begging games like these. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And I was just going to suggest that the fans could start a fund to get some money together to buy the Sox  some better bats.  Call it the Stevie Fund.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I was just going to suggest that the fans could start a fund to get some money together to buy the Sox  some better bats.  Call it the Stevie Fund.

[/QUOTE]

it goes to show how critical Ellsbury and Vic were setting up the tables.  they were a top heavy line up.  add to that Salty being gone and his power was under rated.  Last year LF platoon w/ Gomes and Nava was completely different last year.  Drew was actually decent and he missed nearly half the season.  And finish it off with Carp being available all season off the bench and having several game winning hits.  Not to mention that Pedey no longer hits with any kind of power.  Add it all up and you have these results.  It's not that hard to figure out really........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Buch and Doubie in thee same game.  Lucky are the fans who got to attend this game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

guys, you really need to manage your expectations.  if you think the season has been bad so far, just wait until the Houston Astros come to town.  You'll be begging games like these. 

[/QUOTE]

As I've said(stole it from another poster) the SOX will prove that the basement has a cellar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Illinisoxfan. Show Illinisoxfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Although burning out physically, Pedroia is probably the only full time player worth protecting.

The one pitcher worth protecting was given an insulting contract offer.

I think LL is responsible, not BenC.  LL is a control freak.

[/QUOTE]

Under your scenario Larry should get all the credit for last year's title.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Based on the SOX offense, are you referring to Stevie Wonder?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

This hitting BS has gone way too far.  If I'm Farrell, I wouldn't bother showing up tomorrow.  Inform the hitters if you can't be bothered to show up, why should I?  Tell them make your own line-up and do whatever the heck you want.

Farrell is not to blame for hitters standing there on strike 3 time after time.  He's only got 13 to choose from and he's tried just about everything. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Illinisoxfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Although burning out physically, Pedroia is probably the only full time player worth protecting.

The one pitcher worth protecting was given an insulting contract offer.

I think LL is responsible, not BenC.  LL is a control freak.

[/QUOTE]

Under your scenario Larry should get all the credit for last year's title.

[/QUOTE]

I agree, but he should also take credit for 2012 and this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Drew has eye problems too

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If Farrell doesn't show up,nobody will notice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

I'm really starting to enjoy JBJ

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

Drew has eye problems too

[/QUOTE]

Just blaming Drew for this lousy team is like just blaming Bela Lugosi for the lousy movie PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

If Farrell doesn't show up,nobody will notice.

[/QUOTE]

Farrell who?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it goes to show how critical Ellsbury and Vic were setting up the tables.  they were a top heavy line up.  add to that Salty being gone and his power was under rated.  Last year LF platoon w/ Gomes and Nava was completely different last year.  Drew was actually decent and he missed nearly half the season.  And finish it off with Carp being available all season off the bench and having several game winning hits.  Not to mention that Pedey no longer hits with any kind of power.  Add it all up and you have these results.  It's not that hard to figure out really........

[/QUOTE]

Victorino has taken a beating over the years in Philadelphia and last year as well. He is done as well and we still have another year of him. The team needed to replace the loss of productivity of Ellsbury as well as Saltalamachia and Pziernski and Jackie Bradley Jr. were not the way to go. I forgot Choi was available as a free agent and yet they had no interest in him. But to watch this team sail out Gomes and Nava every night is a disaster.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

28 batters, 5 balls have actually been hit out the infield, one of which was Pierzynski's ground ball single.