Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

Robber game

#RedSox: Holt RF, Nava LF, Pedroia 2B, Ortiz DH, Napoli 1B, Drew SS, Ross C, Bradley Jr. CF, Bogaerts 3B, Peavy RHP

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Robber game

#RedSox: Holt RF, Nava LF, Pedroia 2B, Ortiz DH, Napoli 1B, Drew SS, Ross C, Bradley Jr. CF, Bogaerts 3B, Peavy RHP

Stephen Drew batting 6th is a very not good sign..............not sure I'd ever see the day Boggy would be batting behind Drew, Ross, and JBJ all in the same line up.....trying to stay positive here but wow, just wow.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

Robber game

Stephen Drew batting 6th is a very not good sign..............not sure I'd ever see the day Boggy would be batting behind Drew, Ross, and JBJ all in the same line up.....trying to stay positive here but wow, just wow.......

DREW is on a tare......We need more players like him !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Lucked out again today; the SOX game isn't being televised in my area.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Just saw the box score of Pawtucket's loss to Syracuse. Similar to the SOX, PAWSOX don't have a .300 hitter either. Renaudo also was hit pretty hard. This farm system doesn't appear to be ripe yet. They've already sent the SOX some green tomatoes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

From May 13 till yesterday Ranaudo had a 1.13 era, he was due for a bad outing. It happens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Robber game

What's a 'tare?' Is that like a 'yout?'

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Tare is what he weighs without his uniform on

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Robber game

What's a 'tare?' Is that like a 'yout?'

What's a robber? Sox can't get robbed if they give it away like they always seem to do.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Why  did Yanks make McCarthy- Nuno trade ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Why  did Yanks make McCarthy- Nuno trade ?

Good question. Nuno pitched brilliantly his last time out; oh wait that was against the Red Sox.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Nice start for Jake. First inning shutout so far with only 2 hits 1 walk and 26 pitches   Maybe  the showcase should have ended with a trade  after his last start.  This may be a game too far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Getting warmed up.  I predict we will get our first hit as early as the next two, maybe three innings.  But really now, if management thought there was any hope, wouldn't they have tried to swing some deals by now ?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Another brainless mental error by Bogaerts. I would bench him to discipline him as I would any of these bums who fail to focus on the game, despite the fact that the team is dead in the water. In fact, I would bench him immediately and put Hererra in the game to show him up.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Xander doing it again. Unfortunately one run will probably be enough to win this game. Does Xander get sent down after this game?

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Another brainless mental error by Bogaerts. I would bench him to discipline him as I would any of these bums who fail to focus on the game, despite the fact that the team is dead in the water. In fact, I would bench him immediately and put Hererra in the game to show him up.

Why make matters worse. The kid mentally screwed enough already.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Why make matters worse. The kid mentally screwed enough already.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

He needs to understand that he cannot play the game with his mind only half in the game. This is an important teaching moment for him. Bench him and he will learn the lesson; tolerate his BS and he will learn he can get away with it. It will also serve as a lesson to others on the team that even though the team is dead they are still obligated to focus on what they get paid a lot of money to do.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Two men on, one out. Ideal time for Napoli to strike out looking.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

Two men on, one out. Ideal time for Napoli to strike out looking.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

And naturally Napoli strikes out. Dont have to be a seer to predict what these guys are going to do.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

KNap strikes out again. Pathetic

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

One run will be plenty for the Orioles to win this game. We will not score today.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

That seems like the thousandth time this year that has happened.  You come to expect it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Nap 2 for 2. 2 AB 2K As for Xander , I have said b4 when I saw him in the minors, he was sometimes nonchalant, especially throwing the ball, sort of slinging it, almost like you would do while taking infield.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Bogaerts should be on the bench right now. This is a mistake. Farrell should not allow him to play with his head up his butt.

Sections
Shortcuts