Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

I am going to enjoy the remains of the day, this one is over. I think my fifteen year old daughter could shut down this Red Sox team this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess Farrell has thrown in the towel too. Why else would he keep Peavy in after 90 pitches.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

[/QUOTE]

To be perfectly blunt about it, only an idiot would not recognize that our chances of making the playoffs this year are slim to none. I do not think Farrell is an idiot. I think he was handed a rat turd team and told to make it into filet mignon.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Pedey has been hitting well. You would think Farrell would have Nava lay down a bunt to get Holt to second. This is why we can't score runs.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Prety soon I'm going to let my inner child out to play, and go listen to some electric folk-pop or pop-folk whatever that may be at Southern Village outside Chapel Hill which has got to be more fun than this has been so far.  This is not the definition of fun.  Just think, Pumps , you still got time to go to the beach, right ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Pedey has been hitting well. You would think Farrell would have Nava lay down a bunt to get Holt to second. This is why we can't score runs.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

[/QUOTE]

Not down two runs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

With Pedey hitting the ball well you would think Farrell would have Nava bunt the runner over. This is one reason we cannot score runs.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Prety soon I'm going to let my inner child out to play, and go listen to some electric folk-pop or pop-folk whatever that may be at Southern Village outside Chapel Hill which has got to be more fun than this has been so far.  This is not the definition of fun.  Just think, Pumps , you still got time to go to the beach, right ?

[/QUOTE]

I plan on making my day more interesting by going outside and watching the paint dry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

You would think with Pedey hitting well that Farrell would have Nava bunt the runner over to second. And of course Nava makes a out and Pedey gets a hit.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Ortiz comes through! Time for Napoli's usual.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Way to go Naps. At least you did something different with men on.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

KNap with two K's and a GIDP. Very helpful. This game is over. I am off to watch the paint dry. Later everyone.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Didn't Badenhop suck yesterday? Why not send him out today to suck again.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I have never in years seen a Red Sox team this pathetic in years after winning a World Series which we all know now was a complete fluke. Please enough of Daniel Nava, Johnny Gomes, Napoli, Victorino, Carp, Ross, Pziernski, get rid of them all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

What did they win one game this whole home stand?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I can live with that list, make Ros a coach to work with the young catcher(s) to be brought up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Can we now have a firesale???? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

And this rally started with Badenhop. Didn't Farrell realize that Badenhop was no mystery to the O's yesterday?

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

First six guys for the pen,five hits  I'll call it time of death four ten PM, season over.  Dump the vets play the kids

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Napoli was lazy on trying to get that ball. Lol can we just have firesale and just ride out the season and get a top 10 draft pick.... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

And this rally started with Badenhop. Didn't Farrell realize that Badenhop was no mystery to the O's yesterday?

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

[/QUOTE]

Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is the definition of ? Which is what this team is driving me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

I predict the Sox will go 3 and out in the 7, 8, 9 innings.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

See the prospect getting it done with the defense. Bring them up!! Bradley is making this game fun to watch. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can we now have a firesale???? 

[/QUOTE]

Not until the White Sox have their way with us.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

I'm starting to grow more and more confident with JBJ. He's got a canon for an arm and mercifully ended that disastrous inning.