Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Gamethread Sunday 1:35 Orioles @ Boston

Turn it off guys, just turn it off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

They Have No Shame Thank Nap , A J, where would like to go?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Hoorah Ross got lucky since he chased ball 4....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Jackie with a lucky hit but I'll take it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bye Bye Drew Too

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Nice hitting there, Funny Showalter flew out of Dugout when he got the hit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Put the bat on the ball and good things can happen...i doubt four more runs will happen though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Every team has to go through this at time or another. Some more than others. I am just thankful the Sox have won 3 world series in my lifetime. Maybe I am a bit spoiled now. I have been following them since 1956. Those were woeful times. The euphoria and heartache of 1967, the heartache of 76, 79, 84. The drought until the heartache again in 2003. Then the joy in 2004. This team may be bad this year but things are going to get better; they always eventually do.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

You know pitchers aren't afraid of you when they throw meat balls right in the middle... Swing boggy!!! We believe in you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

What happen? Butterfield what did you do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Attaboy!!!!!! Should of been a HR but that dumb green monster ruined it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

This ump is horrible calling strikes and balls Jesus man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

In response to DaysofYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chickenandboose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Put the bat on the ball and good things can happen...i doubt four more runs will happen though.

[/QUOTE]

I think they heard you lol. Come on Red Sox!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

The kids are making a game of this!

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Need it HERE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Come on Pedey, HR would be nice, right NOW!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Dam this team chases too many pitches outside (granted the ump sucks)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

This is actually exciting

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah Bill, Ortiz is done.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Badenhop is badenough to remain on this team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

What a comeback! Can we finish the job?

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Orioles seem to strike right back off our Relievers, Badenhop not there so we have a chance.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Granted he has hit two home runs in the last two days but the acquisition of Drew has been detrimental to this team.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Don't walk lead-off guy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Always liked Markakis.