Gamethread Sunday Red Sox @ Detroit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Re: Gamethread Sunday Red Sox @ Detroit

Btw, back to Kruk. I just checked on the internet, and Kruk attended 2 colleges before he signed a ML contract. I'm sure both of those 2 schools would love to get a shout out by Kruk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No chance, absolutely none. JBJ has gotta go when IVC comes back. If it wasn't for the fact that Sizemore is probably in line for it first, he probably would. 

[/QUOTE]Mookie Betts

And once again, I'll ask, if Bradley goes, who plays center?

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomtom1. Show tomtom1's posts

When was the last game that by the sixth inning our pitching staff could not afford to give up another run?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

[QUOTE]

Speaking of meeting nice, humble people..... I found out today there's a guy that goes to my church who was in the third wave in the D-Day attack. He's 93 now, still drives himself around, has a great sense of humor and will talk your leg off about the war if you let him. 

[/QUOTE]

Blessed soul, thanks to him and his comrades.  You are lucky Examiner, for meeting him.  I hope I could meet someone who was involved on that June day in 1944.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No chance, absolutely none. JBJ has gotta go when IVC comes back. If it wasn't for the fact that Sizemore is probably in line for it first, he probably would. 

[/QUOTE]Mookie Betts

And once again, I'll ask, if Bradley goes, who plays center?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The obvious answer is Tim Duncan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

Speaking of meeting nice, humble people..... I found out today there's a guy that goes to my church who was in the third wave in the D-Day attack. He's 93 now, still drives himself around, has a great sense of humor and will talk your leg off about the war if you let him. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement].  It is hard to even imagine the emotions and what it must have felt like wading ashore on that historic day. An unbelievably courageous and unforgettable experience. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Btw, back to Kruk. I just checked on the internet, and Kruk attended 2 colleges before he signed a ML contract. I'm sure both of those 2 schools would love to get a shout out by Kruk.

[/QUOTE]

His BB IQ is pretty high, he must be below average for many other things, including world geography.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blessed soul, thanks to him and his comrades.  You are lucky Examiner, for meeting him.  I hope I could meet someone who was involved on that June day in 1944.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

My thought exactly. He was really great to talk to. It was an honor just to shake his hand and thank him. He said they trained 12-13 hours a day 6 days a week for that invasion, and trainers kicked their butts. He said they'd have them literally attack on another with bayonets (with the scabbard on), gun butts, and to do anything they could to make the soldiers tough and mad, because when you're mad you can't be scared. He said that training is what enabled them to attack those bluffs and carry them. He said they did it so much they were like machines. Fighting was like blinking your eyes, you just did it without thought.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Javi60. Show Javi60's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement].  It is hard to even imagine the emotions and what it must have felt like wading ashore on that historic day. An unbelievably courageous and unforgettable experience. 

[/QUOTE]

Suggest a documentary in I tunes movies about D Day, 5 vetrans giving touching testimonies

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Don't know about the wisdom of running for Cabrera . 

Stabbed by Foulke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

I do. Dumb

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Javi60's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Suggest a documentary in I tunes movies about D Day, 5 vetrans giving touching testimonies

[/QUOTE]

and Tom Brokaw's book, the greatest generation. good summer read 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

I want to say something positive for a change; another nice job by Lackey. I think it's time to accept the fact that Lackey is the #1 starter on this ball club.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Javi60's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Since he was in the third wave, he probably saw a little less fire, but a LOT of bloody messes on the beach from the first two waves. Incredible. But even so, he said there were many times he felt guys on both sides of him take a bullet and go down.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

I do. Dumb

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]. I concur.  Have not been impressed with Ausmus. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His BB IQ is pretty high, he must be below average for many other things, including world geography.

[/QUOTE]

If you can hit, you don't have to be smart. Right, Manny?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

I want to say something positive for a change; another nice job by Lackey. I think it's time to accept the fact that Lackey is the #1 starter on this ball club.

[/QUOTE]

very nice. good location and command. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you can hit, you don't have to be smart. Right, Manny?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

That's just Kruk being Kruk.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No chance.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Cabrera has a tight hamstring. That explains it. I could not understand running for him. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Holt again. Unbelievable.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Stabbed by Foulke.

[/QUOTE]

I do. Dumb

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]. I concur.  Have not been impressed with Ausmus. 

[/QUOTE]

Left with a hamstring injury, apparently 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Usain Holt

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Holt's like an open window in an otherwise dreary dungeon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement].   The smart posters are still waiting for Holt to regress. It is not possible that he can be for real. Meanwhile, he is getting it done,while more highly touted guys are failing. How can that be? The fact is, results are what counts. Not expectations. Results. Holt is producing.