Gamethread Sunday Red Sox @ Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Gamethread Sunday Red Sox @ Yankees

Way to swing at ball four and fly out Sizemore. Welp, losing three of four was what I figured on going in. On to Chi and probably two more losses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

One thing we can all be is hypocrites. There is a ton of hypocrisy on display here every day. Objectivity is hard to find. 

I dont know why you continue with the board, gale, you don't seem to enjoy it. 

Oh, I enjoy it. If I didn't , I would not continue. Are we all supposed to agree on everything?  I am a long time  die-hard fan. Does that mean that I cannot express my opinion, pro or con? Are we all supposed to march in lock step?  I am seeing some things that I don't like. I think I have a right to express them. What is wrong with that?  

I didn't say you didnt. I said you don't seem to enjoy it. 

[/QUOTE]

J, I do enjoy it. There are many other things to do than argue on here. I love the team as much as you , or anyone else. I do appreciate your input and fandom . But don't ask me to fall in line or leave. I don't have to make that choice. If I am not happy with the way things are going, I want to be able to express it. Please don't join the group that will not tolerate any dissent. 

[/QUOTE]

WOW GALE WHAT!??? All I did was ask you a question and that's what you took from it?! OMG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to andrewmitch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ge=reat to c the game thread being used again as intended by God and mr. henry!

[/QUOTE]

I thought commies were atheists.

[/QUOTE]

lol, thats y i'm a CONTRARIAN or opposite of a Commy. i actually hate Commys.. incl the mods here when they used to take that tude. thats where it started. my handle was once Commy-Moderator...

[/QUOTE]

correct, you can't be a commie or collectivist or totalitarian or a liberal or even a democrat and believe in God because your government is your God and the Most High

[/QUOTE]

The scary part is that with the present administration is trying to take this country to the realms of communism.

[/QUOTE]

really do u even know what commmunism is? putin=communism... is obama anywhere near that? does he have those powers? i'm sure a true commy would have cut the mike of rush, o'reilley and others by now like in RUSSIA. all your funders would b in jail by now LIKE in RUSSIA with assets seized like in RUSSIA.. if obama had a different pigment, he would b considered a conservative democrat on most issues. he's as corporate a dem as u will ever get any time soon. u wait til hillary gets there.. you will b begging for the good old capitalist days of obama.. have the rich ever been better in this great nation? get out of the right wing sand and breathe just a lil!

[/QUOTE]

You need to read the 10 planks of the communist manifesto and understand that communism is the total control of the economy by the govnernment....it's a form of collectivism where the individual has no rights, everything is done for the good of society even if some individuals suffer.  this is obama at the core

[/QUOTE]

again, how do you explain the richest NON-GOVERNMENT private sector making mo $ than at at anytime in history.. its never been better to b rich and in the private sector. have u seen the stock market lately? have u seen fortune 50 profits? have u seen the explosion in stratups and funding incl crowdfunding? bama just signed a bill that bushy and others incl reagan wouldnt sign or even propose ending the ban on regular folks to fund startups. no longer have to b an accredited investor to do so.. up to 100k, no biggie! thats a communist? i work with startups, being a capitalist has NEVER been better in US. being poor or middle class, has never been worse for the rich are gourging!

[/QUOTE]

because there is no more FREE MARKET

it's a controlled market; controlled by the government

[/QUOTE]

Two geniuses

[/QUOTE]

If you think Obama is going to help the middle class you are dreaming. He has done nothing to help them but bs'd them like he has for the last 5 years. Cut the military back, keep the pipeline out of the United States, alienate all our allies, gut the missle defense out of Europe and reneg on agreements to protect Ukraine, Poland, and Czecheslovokia. Yeah Putin is scared of Obama. not !

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I miss those enlightened days under George W.

[/QUOTE]

wasnt he prez when putin marched into GEORGIA without a peeeep?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Cheney was the POTUS, George was his dummy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol, thats y i'm a CONTRARIAN or opposite of a Commy. i actually hate Commys.. incl the mods here when they used to take that tude. thats where it started. my handle was once Commy-Moderator...

[/QUOTE]

correct, you can't be a commie or collectivist or totalitarian or a liberal or even a democrat and believe in God because your government is your God and the Most High

[/QUOTE]

The scary part is that with the present administration is trying to take this country to the realms of communism.

[/QUOTE]

really do u even know what commmunism is? putin=communism... is obama anywhere near that? does he have those powers? i'm sure a true commy would have cut the mike of rush, o'reilley and others by now like in RUSSIA. all your funders would b in jail by now LIKE in RUSSIA with assets seized like in RUSSIA.. if obama had a different pigment, he would b considered a conservative democrat on most issues. he's as corporate a dem as u will ever get any time soon. u wait til hillary gets there.. you will b begging for the good old capitalist days of obama.. have the rich ever been better in this great nation? get out of the right wing sand and breathe just a lil!

[/QUOTE]

You need to read the 10 planks of the communist manifesto and understand that communism is the total control of the economy by the govnernment....it's a form of collectivism where the individual has no rights, everything is done for the good of society even if some individuals suffer.  this is obama at the core

[/QUOTE]

again, how do you explain the richest NON-GOVERNMENT private sector making mo $ than at at anytime in history.. its never been better to b rich and in the private sector. have u seen the stock market lately? have u seen fortune 50 profits? have u seen the explosion in stratups and funding incl crowdfunding? bama just signed a bill that bushy and others incl reagan wouldnt sign or even propose ending the ban on regular folks to fund startups. no longer have to b an accredited investor to do so.. up to 100k, no biggie! thats a communist? i work with startups, being a capitalist has NEVER been better in US. being poor or middle class, has never been worse for the rich are gourging!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what? ummm, hmmm... and that started with OBAMA? wasnt it bush who pushed the too big to fail nonsense? wasnt it bush who started the bailouts of massive wall street firms that bama was forced to continue? where on earth is there an unfettered market or economy in a civilized nation? name just ONE! again, i'm actually in the industry. under the great dictator communist obama, i have talked to many friends around the world who would die to have entry in the US. in fact, more companies and strtups have MOVED to US to list on its stock market and get funding. the US is by far the LEAST regulated western economy and marketplace. again, get out of Rush's propaganda and actually look comparatively at the universe u live in for comparison rather than just the mythical reaganism that bever quite existed in any reality!

[/QUOTE]

you are all over the place

Yes, Bush is no different.  That doesn't make Obama any less of a Communist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

This was a sucky game...  neither pitcher was good, and were never capitalized by either lineup.

Sox are digging themselves a hole in the early going, and can't wait for the return of Vic, WMB, Pedey and Koji.

Just use the season to bring up some good young players this year, and may be win it all again in a couple of years ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

To keep it all in perspective, we are still just two games out with 149 to go. Just have to start playing better ball. And get our injured guys back. I am concerned that Pedroia is going to be out for a while...that will make it tougher

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Way to swing at ball four and fly out Sizemore. Welp, losing three of four was what I figured on going in. On to Chi and probably two more losses.

[/QUOTE]

Sizemore's about the only thing interesting on this snooze-fest of a team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

Do you want to assume it would not have been called strike 3?  He swung at that as a result of the earlier strike  call.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This was a sucky game...  neither pitcher was good, and were never capitalized by either lineup.

Sox are digging themselves a hole in the early going, and can't wait for the return of Vic, WMB, Pedey and Koji.

Just use the season to bring up some good young players this year, and may be win it all again in a couple of years ?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was sucky. But they are NOT digging themselves a hole because no one is tearing it up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To keep it all in perspective, we are still just two games out with 149 to go. Just have to start playing better ball. And get our injured guys back. I am concerned that Pedroia is going to be out for a while...that will make it tougher

[/QUOTE]

I like to say it this way, PG; the SOX can still lose 62 more games and make the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to illinoisredsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Do you want to assume it would not have been called strike 3?  He swung at that as a result of the earlierstrike  call.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Thats what happens when the ump cant tell the difference between balls and strikes 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

Wonder what Farrell will say in the interview room?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to dbeach48's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bush Clinton Kerry obummer

all the same balloeny

different mustards

[/QUOTE]

Bingo....too bad most folks fall for the left/right thing and completely miss the mark.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Good thing Ellsbury didn't get a good jump and took the wrong route. Otherwise, it would have been an easy play. Bottom line: We dropped three out of four in NY.  No problem though. It is early. Ben is doing the smart thing. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:

Unfortunately this looks like it is going to be a real long disappointing year the year after winning a World Series. All they have done this year is waste good pitching performances.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Good thing Ellsbury didn't get a good jump and took the wrong route. Otherwise, it would have been an easy play. Bottom line: We dropped three out of four in NY.  No problem though. It is early. Ben is doing the smart thing. 

[/QUOTE]

Exactly gale, long way to go 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Two geniuses

[/QUOTE]

If you think Obama is going to help the middle class you are dreaming. He has done nothing to help them but bs'd them like he has for the last 5 years. Cut the military back, keep the pipeline out of the United States, alienate all our allies, gut the missle defense out of Europe and reneg on agreements to protect Ukraine, Poland, and Czecheslovokia. Yeah Putin is scared of Obama. not !

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We have made Yankee pitchers seem like Cy Young winners ! Did anyone really think we'd come back. 1 run lead against us is like 3-4.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We have made Yankee pitchers seem like Cy Young winners ! Did anyone really think we'd come back. 1 run lead againt us is like 3-4.

Click here to hide the visitor list   Click here to minimize the input field  [/QUOTE]

Nova and Phelps and Thorton and not major league pitchers and Kelly is not a ML closer. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

[QUOTE]

We have made Yankee pitchers seem like Cy Young winners ! Did anyone really think we'd come back. 1 run lead against us is like 3-4.

[/QUOTE]

At least tonight there were some loud outs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We have made Yankee pitchers seem like Cy Young winners ! Did anyone really think we'd come back. 1 run lead againt us is like 3-4.

Click here to hide the visitor list   Click here to minimize the input field  [/QUOTE]

Nova and Phelps and Thorton and not major league pitchers and Kelly is not a ML closer. 

[/QUOTE]

Robertson will be back this week 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Two geniuses

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed

[/QUOTE]

Compared to this adminisitration I would welcome George Bush back, at least he had leadership ability and Putin was scared of him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Two geniuses

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed

[/QUOTE]

Compared to this adminisitration I would welcome George Bush back, at least he had leadership ability.

[/QUOTE]

What in the wild, wild world of sports does ANY of this have to do with tonight's game?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Two geniuses

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed

[/QUOTE]

Compared to this adminisitration I would welcome George Bush back, at least he had leadership ability.

[/QUOTE]

Succession is what I am backing; anything connected to the Federal Reserve or The District of Columbia, Incorporated is just pure evil and most states are just as tyranical these days... NH and ME and NC and TX have discussed it seriously...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Two geniuses

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

agreed

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT NOBODY COULD BE WORSE THAN BUSH????

that ought to keep all the blind ideologues busy scratching their heads for a while?

Nahhhhhh!

Knee + Jerks =_______________________

Have at it fellas.....