Gamethread Tuesday Red Sox @ NYY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Re: Gamethread Tuesday Red Sox @ NYY

middlebrooks strikes out looking again.. wow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Paul O'neil just mentioned that Middlebrooks is going thru a 'bad streak.' Yeah, for 2 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Or I could have said "speed kills."

lol,it hurt wes welker.. he was busted for  amphetamines

[object HTMLDivElement]

With all of his concussions lately, I am glad for his sake that he has to sit out four games.  Heal up Wes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

wow! paul o'neil just shared a sad pete rose story.. saw him at airport, just walking thru.. no1's even approaching him.. that's the guy he had all the power over him, now here he is .. just anotha jabroni!

"Freedom to be = less THEISM, more SEX AND startup CAPITALISM....while speaking truth to power, jabronis +blind traditions!

@Free_UB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

7th inning to honor America in da Bronx.. y the heck do we do this? its a baseball game, not a jingoistic political gathering!

"Freedom to be = less THEISM, more SEX AND startup CAPITALISM....while speaking truth to power, jabronis +blind traditions!

@Free_UB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Will Koji be available to close if needed? Or will it be Andrew's favorite, Mujica?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

7th inning to honor America in da Bronx.. y the heck do we do this? its a baseball game, not a jingoistic political gathering!

@Free_UB

It's a stretch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Thank god Middy can hit, er, never mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

sweet caroline,cubbies "take me out to the ballgame".. r r much more appropriate ballgame FARE!

@Free_UB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

sweet caroline,cubbies "take me out to the ballgame".. r r much more appropriate ballgame FARE!

@Free_UB

Sweet Caroline is a song about Kennedy's daughter. Isn't that a little political? Or is that a stretch?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Phallic head was just tossed.

that was a great toss! great passion, I like the passion gardner plays with.. 2 borderline calls against him, big time of game, team reeling, needed a spark.. didn't hit ump or do anything for suspension. that's gettingyour money's worth

[object HTMLDivElement]

Great toss? Gardner needs to realize his importance to the team and the game

IDEALLY,U JUST WALK AWAY.. BUT IF UR GOING TO get tossed, that's text book of how to do it.. u dig?

[object HTMLDivElement]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Farrell's awake again. This isn't good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Nice scoop by Naps.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

A.  Mookie doesn't have the arm to play third

2.  Since 9/11 they have sung GBA during the stretch in the boogie down

III.  U cannot get tossed in a game this big.  The manager -yea...but not a player.

other names i have posted under:  none

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Nice job by Kelly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Layne continues to impress.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

thank you Ells.  Next inning bring on Mudcat Mujica

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

III.  U cannot get tossed in a game this big.  The manager -yea...but not a player.

Just curious; what symbol would you have used if there were 4 answers?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

Kelly's solid 3 or 4.. buch is a solid 3/4, Pedro's a solid 4/5. we have a few backup for 3-5. we just need a 1 and 2. with all our trade baits and cash, can easily get a shields or hamels for #2. that brings us back to #1.. either give the brink's truck to schwerzer or lester.. lester is more of a lock and cheaper and has already proven himself! ideal = lester-hamels-buch-kelly-pedro

@Free_UB

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Seeing as how the Yankee fans are booing David, wouldn't it be justified for the SOX fans to boo Jeter when he makes his last appearance at Fenway? Or you could just BOO my post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

Paul O'neil just mentioned that Middlebrooks is going thru a 'bad streak.' Yeah, for 2 years.

+.. yanks' guys are horrible, much rather listen to their radio team of suzy "oh my goodness gracious" and the "it is high, it is far, its a pop up.." guy! what did the yanks do in the 7th prior to that 9/11 thingie?

[object HTMLDivElement]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

Just curious; what symbol would you have used if there were 4 answers?

so if we wont look at trading pedy and we get Stanton, what becomes of mookie? believe Rumsey has played some 3rd.. interesting! either betts or Rumsey will b at third next year! we r watching the end of mr. dell.. I have a feelin that dealio will also b ending right around the time she starts walking into those nfl locker rooms and soon realizes she has better and bigger options!

[object HTMLDivElement]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

@Free_UB

[object HTMLDivElement]

Idiot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Follow

Pete AbrahamVerified account
    ‏@PeteAbe
    Joe Kelly’s line: 6.2 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 4 BB, 6 K, 1 HR. 102/61. In line for his first win with the #RedSox

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

@Free_UB

Sweet Caroline is a song about Kennedy's daughter. Isn't that a little political? Or is that a stretch?

not really! no reference about politics specifically.i could have written a song called sweet jenna Bush and still not care about GOP or Bush.. the 2 are not necessarily correlated

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts