Gamethread Tuesday Red Sox @ Seattle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Gamethread Tuesday Red Sox @ Seattle

Game over. Three runs are plenty against this group of bums. 

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The team blows chunks and so does the management for the way they went into this season. We are down 3-0 and with our inept offense, this one is ova !!! Goodnight everyone.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Jake looked like a homeless guy picking up change.  Wonderfully athletic.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

He's giving it to me. I didn't think it was contagious.. Meanwhile Drew is hitting 136 with 1 run and1 rbi in 44 at bats, making us forget Jackie

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Can we please go back in  time and not sign drew? He is making middlebrooks look good at this point. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

stephen drew sucks. team got fleeced even with the "reduced' salary. ben got took. total waste of money. this year should be all about the kids. if he continues to suck they should simply platoon. young guys can adapt to changes, but not when they are legitimately arbitrary and unjustifiable. drew sucks and shouldn't be paid more than $5 million per. the fact that he is on the field at the expense of Xander is bogus. to summarize, stephen drew sucks and should be benched or traded if at all possible.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I really think we can spare A J .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And could weloan our G M and our manager to some charity or AAU team Same results without them.  Jake diving for nickels again, and so graceful, followed by great footwork

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Leave him in , we domt want to hurt his confidence

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

I hope the Sox's lack of desire doesn't hurt Holt, who seems to be one of the few players who gives a hoot.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

And that's the ball game. What a joke of a team. Good thing we have all our prospects, they are really helping us win games this year........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For what it's worth, the Seattle Mariners enter today's games with the second-best run differential in all of baseball at +46:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

As a result, the Mariners have a Pythagorean record of 44-33 (in contrast with their actual record of 41-36).

I'm still not sure what to make of my Mariners.

[/QUOTE]

They are a much better team than the Red Sox.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

This team is playing Double A baseball and they might as well start trading the useless pieces off. Why did they sign Drew? When is Peavy going to start throwing the ball for strikes? Time to shift into full rebuilding mode these guys are just playing out the games they have no desire. Farrell might be a nice guy, but he must have flunked basic baseball knowledge, why was Holt positioned in RCF when Peavy is throwing a changeup? Wow I could lambaste the entire coaching staff, but all of these mental errors are mounting and Farrell is the leader of the pack.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Glad Farrell didn't pinch hit for AJ. He has left 9 runners on tonight.

Blame it on love, blame it on God above, He gave us hearts and a means to love, so never lock it all away, it's something we need everyday, let your child out to play.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team is playing Double A baseball and they might as well start trading the useless pieces off. Why did they sign Drew? When is Peavy going to start throwing the ball for strikes? Time to shift into full rebuilding mode these guys are just playing out the games they have no desire. Farrell might be a nice guy, but he must have flunked basic baseball knowledge, why was Holt positioned in RCF when Peavy is throwing a changeup? Wow I could lambaste the entire coaching staff, but all of these mental errors are mounting and Farrell is the leader of the pack.

[/QUOTE]

Apathy begets apathy.

Blame it on Love 2011
    Utah Blues Man

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

By the way Paul, There was nothing we could do about it,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I guess I am the only one left alive, and I quit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Easy team to hate. I hope they lose every game for the rest of the year.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.