Gammons: Uncertainty Remains, but Boston should improve

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Gammons: Uncertainty Remains, but Boston should improve

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:

Pike ... this article is days old.

The article is stamped 1:58 am ET December 27, 2012.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Pike I noticed you like posting articles that feature "analysts" like Gammons who are in bed with management. When the season was going down the tubes last year Gammons was upbeat about our chances as well....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

You realize he created Ben Cherringtom to argue with himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Pike I noticed you like posting articles that feature "analysts" like Gammons who are in bed with management. When the season was going down the tubes last year Gammons was upbeat about our chances as well....

I think this is the first time I've read your screenname as it was intended "BostonTroll" Spanker. That would explain why you always go after Boston fans. How arrogant do you have to be to come up with that name? All the posters here who talk about people policing the board never seem to mention the person that literally annointed themselves judge and jury over all Sox fans. Why do we still believe you're a Sox fan exactly?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:

Yazzer / Cherringtom didn't go to the link.  Not his style to read.

Nor is it yours unless there is pictures there Pike.

Gammons is as foolish as you are.

Is there a reason why posters have to deal with your one-line insults to all posters in every thread? You discuss nothing. That's all you do here. Why exactly are you not considered a troll here? Maybe I should ask the "BostonTroll" Spanker. Perhaps it's because you're not a Boston fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

In response to hill55's comment:

You realize he created Ben Cherringtom to argue with himself.

You realize I NEVER believed you were a Sox fan. Your name and pic means nothing to me. All of your posts in the threads you choose would tell anyone with an ounce of intelligence that.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Is there a reason why posters have to deal with your one-line insults to all posters in every thread? You discuss nothing. That's all you do here. Why exactly are you not considered a troll here? Maybe I should ask the "BostonTroll" Spanker. Perhaps it's because you're not a Boston fan.

And just what do you do in here?

You are a loon.

The only loon here is the one-line insulting character who continues to bump up the "Dummest poster on the board" thread because he enjoys Sox fans talking about their dummest posters. You actually have 50 posts in that thread just with you bumping it, while posters continue to be surprised why it's still going. LMAO Even now, you just bumped it up again with whatever you said because I haven't read it. Maybe you just added "bump" yet again. Insults are your favorite thing here, and you need that thread to throw more around.

Again, here's my suggestion for another screenname for you...Holeofazz. You should give that one a try. If any of your screennames were ever to be a perfect fit, it would be that one.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And just what do you do in here?

You are a loon.

The only loon here is the one-line insulting character who continues to bump up the "Dummest poster on the board" thread because he enjoys Sox fans talking about their dummest posters. You actually have 50 posts in that thread just with you bumping it, while posters continue to be surprised why it's still going. LMAO Even now, you just bumped it up again with whatever you said because I haven't read it. Maybe you just added "bump" yet again. Insults are your favorite thing here, and you need that thread to throw more around.

Again, here's my suggestion for another screenname for you...Holeofazz. You should give that one a try. If any of your screennames were ever to be a perfect fit, it would be that one.

No wonder you check that thread. You do have some competion in here for the title.

LOL You had my post asking if you were my competition removed. Let's see, you're familiar with Hingham Hammer and go after his posts about the Yankees' choke in 2004, and defend thatwasme, a Yankee fan, even though alot of posters here are not familiar with their relationship at all. And you make rare, total civil posts to pintripezac. So, that tells me you also come from the hell on earth forum Zac created on an alternate Sox site. Your character just insults Sox fans. Some fans have a problem with posters they presume to be negative Sox fans, some fans have a problem with posters they presume to be positive Sox fans. Anyone paying attention to your posts would notice you go after them all.

My point is, you are here to attack Sox fans. It doesn't really matter to you who they are as long as other posters have said something about them as well. Makes it easier for you because, for you, it's a free for all of bashing opportunities. You don't engage in any conversations about the Sox. The only time you even remotely seem to acknowledge that this is a forum for discussion is when you create negative threads about the team. You simply use this board to vent whatever rage you have against the Sox and their fans.

Time for your new screenname. It fits. "Holeofazz"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'd forgotten about the girls who have posts removed when they can't respond to what is said. I guess I'm going to have to copy everything I post again. There was nothing in my post that would be noticed by any moderator, so it was clearly "phoned in" by some loser. It doesn't help when the other forum has ex-moderators there that claim to know some moderators here now.

When you read the football or hockey forums, it's unbelievable what's not removed. I don't believe this board is full of crybabies, but I do believe they're a select few who turn this board into whatever they deem is acceptable. I really wish those "men" would find another place to hang out. Or find another hobby when the gamethreads aren't in play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Lost on many is that Cherinton is not just trying to retool the roster with the best availble players. More importantly is trying to change the real and percieved culture of the clubhouse. While helping to erase the perseption that the Red Sox management team is at it's core dysfuctional. As such the character of the players aquired "dirt dogs if you will" are a key to helping to create an enviorment where the players themselves enjoy coming to work and playing ball...It makes little sense to bring up kids from the farm so they can learn the wrong way to carry themselves.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Very productive thread! What's next?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike is the new 2004Idiots, unoriginal cut an paste.... not an iota of ability to be original.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts