Re: Gammons: Uncertainty Remains, but Boston should improve

pike = the new 2004Idiots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very productive thread! What's next?

[/QUOTE]

UInbelievable.  A thread that was started to post a column, followed 95% by posters complaining about each other.

Anyone care to comment on the article?  Did anyone even read the article?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike was baiting.... trolling..... smarten up joe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't know who Pike is.  They way I see it, there was an article posted.  At that point, you address the article or you don't.

Past that, if 'Pike' was baiting you, why would you bite?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I agree with the article and the Sox FO saying they have to get back to what won them championships in the first place. It wasnt big name signings to get people talking. It was solid ballplayers on and off the field. Ones that made a pitcher work hard for an out.

They are trying to get back to that. It may take a year or two, but the direction theyre heading is the right way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorta what I was thinking, Ali...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pike I noticed you like posting articles that feature "analysts" like Gammons who are in bed with management. When the season was going down the tubes last year Gammons was upbeat about our chances as well....

[/QUOTE]

I think this is the first time I've read your screenname as it was intended "BostonTroll" Spanker. That would explain why you always go after Boston fans. How arrogant do you have to be to come up with that name? All the posters here who talk about people policing the board never seem to mention the person that literally annointed themselves judge and jury over all Sox fans. Why do we still believe you're a Sox fan exactly?

[/QUOTE]

Ive begged him to change his screenname. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd forgotten about the girls who have posts removed when they can't respond to what is said. I guess I'm going to have to copy everything I post again. There was nothing in my post that would be noticed by any moderator, so it was clearly "phoned in" by some loser. It doesn't help when the other forum has ex-moderators there that claim to know some moderators here now.

When you read the football or hockey forums, it's unbelievable what's not removed. I don't believe this board is full of crybabies, but I do believe they're a select few who turn this board into whatever they deem is acceptable. I really wish those "men" would find another place to hang out. Or find another hobby when the gamethreads aren't in play.

[/QUOTE]

You are the biggest cry baby on here.

[/QUOTE]

Your insulting one liners are really getting old. They are in every thread directed at every poster, that is, except for thatwasme and pintripezac. Who even remotely believes you're a Sox fan. You're not in any discussions about the Sox anywhere on this board. You set your profile to private so everyone can't see that your stream of one-liners is really your only contribution to this board. 

I don't think anyone should have a private profile. I think they should be able to read your insightful comments as you troll around the board. I'm not sure why the site thought that was one of the more important things to set back in place when so many other things have not returned. My guess is also that you feel if you say more, you would be recognized, so you keep it to one line. And since you're just here to insult Sox fans, that works for you. Babe also liked to post one insulting line after comments as did "Yazzer". I don't think you just stumbled in here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pike I noticed you like posting articles that feature "analysts" like Gammons who are in bed with management. When the season was going down the tubes last year Gammons was upbeat about our chances as well....

[/QUOTE]

TrollSpanker, it sounds to me that you didn't read the Gammons article. He is very objective, cautious, is reviewing what rivals have done, and is proclaiming uncertainty about the 2013 Red Sox. It is a well-written article and I think that you should take the time to read it before being editorial and opinionated yourself and making assumptions.

Secondly, who are you to tell me whether pro-Red Sox columns can or cannot be posted on a Red Sox forum. In fact, isn't this the ideal place for such columns? Now you are doing the opposite of "trying to keep us honest, impartial, and neutral. Is it a BDC regulation to squash fan enthusiasm, homerism, optimism, and joy? You have no right to be the "thought police" or "troll police" of this forum. All of your posts over the months in my opinion suggest that you are not a Red Sox fan but then you don't want to come out of your closet and admit who you really are. We will continue to post any articles that we wish to. It is none of your business.

[/QUOTE]

What about your real screen name Pike?

[/QUOTE]

What about your real screen name? And, perhaps, the name you used on the other site as well?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UInbelievable.  A thread that was started to post a column, followed 95% by posters complaining about each other.

Anyone care to comment on the article?  Did anyone even read the article?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, a Sox poster put a thread up and was immediately hammered by questionable posters. Nothing was even said before that. Why should Sox fan get attacked here for putting up an article? The reason it goes on is because no one objects to it. IMO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Explain how this thread was baiting? Because it was a positive article?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pike ... this article is days old.

The article is stamped 1:58 am ET December 27, 2012.

[/QUOTE]

moron cheringtom can't read a calendar.

[/QUOTE]

LOL. "Two" abusive one-liner posters arguing with each other. That's hilarious. Did Ben Cheringtom think he needed help so he brought you back? LMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with educating the forum with the column from a HOF sportswriter. The forum should be a place to be enlightened, educated, informed, and stimulated. On the opposite side of the coin are those who start threads to invite bickering, whining, catfights, and dissension. To them this is a place to annoy, irritate, divide, and inflame. Take your pick.Who would you rather read; Gammons or Georom?

[/QUOTE]

hey edith/pike/sicko, nobody likes a snitch. wonder what your life expectancy in prison would be?

[/QUOTE]

I told you Holeofazz is the way to go. You need a more fitting title.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think this is the first time I've read your screenname as it was intended "BostonTroll" Spanker. That would explain why you always go after Boston fans. How arrogant do you have to be to come up with that name? All the posters here who talk about people policing the board never seem to mention the person that literally annointed themselves judge and jury over all Sox fans. Why do we still believe you're a Sox fan exactly?

[/QUOTE]

Ive begged him to change his screenname. 

[/QUOTE]

Did you really? I wonder why? Did he actually have posts that weren't like his posts attacking Sox fans? I've never seen them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

the sox will finish last in the division imo. its going to take a couple more "bridge" years without making stupid moves to be a contender again. theo inherited a very good team and ran it into the ground. the effects will linger for a few years after he left. not sure that maybe henry may be part of the problem too. hopefully he sells the team to someone who cares and wants to win, and not just looking to make money.  the sox have the best fans and they deserve better than this.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.