germany vs argentina... who u got?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

germany vs argentina... who u got?

rollin with 'tina... picked them BEFORE the world cup started, should have bet.. tempted to change after germany blowed out brazzy.. but its messi time.. time to get messi, u feel me? have lost to the germans the last 2 WCs.. just thinks its their time. messi wins and he's in the convo w/maradona! where do they breed such stocky midgety studs in 'tina? oh well.. also, the pope will b asking for divine intervention. he's been on a roll lately!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from califman. Show califman's posts

Re: germany vs argentina... who u got?

I like the Germans due to their discipline, strategy, and organizational structure.  I believe they will win 3-1.