get ready for tito versusJOHNNY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

get ready for tito versusJOHNNY!

RAYS BEAT RANGE..inds beat down the rays.. the sun will go down on them! old up.. we face detroit.. doesnt seem fair. oak plays winner? i'm so confuuuuuused.. in any case, we will get tito, its destined. tey'll beat oak 2 if they must as we take care of bz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: get ready for tito versusJOHNNY!

HOPE SO !!!!   Luccianno's will be thrilled....  Ca-$hing, ca-$hing, ca-$hing !!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Jordan Bastian ‏@MLBastian 4m

What was Indians' secret to success in September? "We stayed away from chicken and beer," Francona quipped.

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

Jordan Bastian ‏@MLBastian 4m

What was Indians' secret to success in September? "We stayed away from chicken and beer," Francona quipped.

LOL

awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank N Stein. Show Frank N Stein's posts

That Tito is always good for a knee slapper. I miss his comedy , Farrell is like wet rag. But the Francona vs, Farrell is not in the bag just yet....strange things can happen in a one game playoff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It would be great if this happened.  I also believe that many MLB fans would be interested in watching this series not just Red Sox fans. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

It would be great if this happened.  I also believe that many MLB fans would be interested in watching this series not just Red Sox fans. 

hey sus been a while... too bad.. we shall blitz the tampa JABRAYS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Not so much as it turned out.