1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Get rid of the BDC Fraternity

Reported.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Pike-is-Harmless' comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

I am not sure which of the following I should choose:

• hate speech
    • personal attack
    • spam
    • boring bologna

Which one do you advise pike?

Kimsaysthis is much more articulate than I am and she is always after your fraternity which is mostly Yankee fans. Yet Kim never gets banned. Is Kim a token target that is necessary? Who knows.  A weird forum that needs to be moderated as I have always said.  By the way Burrito, why did you always side with Babe, Softlaw, Mikey, and the clowns such as J-Bay and Examiner? Are Notin, Moonslav, and Breidy to intelligent for you to comprehend?

[/QUOTE]

Pike, jBay and I have power, and will get you banned continuously if you keep this up. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to Pike-is-Harmless' comment:

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

I am not sure which of the following I should choose:

• hate speech
    • personal attack
    • spam
    • boring bologna

Which one do you advise pike?

Kimsaysthis is much more articulate than I am and she is always after your fraternity which is mostly Yankee fans. Yet Kim never gets banned. Is Kim a token target that is necessary? Who knows.  A weird forum that needs to be moderated as I have always said.  By the way Burrito, why did you always side with Babe, Softlaw, Mikey, and the clowns such as J-Bay and Examiner? Are Notin, Moonslav, and Breidy to intelligent for you to comprehend?

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why you keep coming back then; recall Einstein's definition of insanity. Or, maybe you should take the hint and go to another forum; that should work for at least a little while.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Pike go away you clown

10. This post has been removed.