Giambi Juice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Giambi Juice

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=370158

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Trending upward vs. Trending downward

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I am here, where is the camel toe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Giambi Juice:
    [QUOTE]I am here, where is the camel toe
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Hey CYDI you made it, I am proud of you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

thanks camel toe, that means a lot coming from you.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  Proof is proof.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]thanks camel toe, that means a lot coming from you.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  Proof is proof.

Trending up vs trending downward it is plain to see. Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Martin69. Show Martin69's posts

Giambi and Papi got their RX's refilled. n Response to Giambi Juice:
    [QUOTE]Jason Giambi is having a resurgence this year.  He's batting 264 and his slugging percentage is an incredible .625.  His slugging percentage hasn't been this high since 2001 when he was with the A's.  His slugging percentage is higher now that it was during his admitted steroid years with the Yankees. His slugging percentage is better than AGon and he's htting homers at the same pace as AGon (16 in 77 games compered to 8 in 35 games).  It's nice to see a 40 year old have a late career resurgence. I wonder what his secret is.  He hasn't made any trips to the Dominican lately has he?
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Martin69. Show Martin69's posts

[QUOTE]Giambi and Papi got their RX's refilled. n Response to Giambi Juice :
    Posted by Martin69[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, once again you take the short samples of time to drew contusions.  you need a bigger sampling space.   the empire is falling.  look out below. the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, once again you take the short samples of time to drew contusions.  you need a bigger sampling space.   the empire is falling.  look out below. the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof

The trend is so obvious I'm actually concerned about your mental health and well being yesterday it was .5 today it is 1.5. truth is truth 2nd is not 1st

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

camel toe, again the short windows of samples is not accurately

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]camel toe, again the short windows of samples is not accurately

look at the whole sample size if you choose--.597 baseball vs. .577 baseball.  Truth is truth 2nd is not 1st.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

more than just this year.  you mind thinks small.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]more than just this year.  you mind thinks small.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

ok larger sample 27 to 7.....truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

so 27-7, ok........the yankees won the largest concentration of those in the 40's and 50's so they are trending down now.  the sox have won 2 in the past 90 years but they are recent so the sox are trending up.

the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]so 27-7, ok........the yankees won the largest concentration of those in the 40's and 50's so they are trending down now.  the sox have won 2 in the past 90 years but they are recent so the sox are trending up. the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.
    You asked for a larger sample size. Is the only sample size that counts from 2004 to now?

In the last 15 years the Yanks have won 5 thats 1/3 of those played while the Sox have won 2 and again more recently the Sox were in first and are now as close to third place as they are to 1st.  The Yanks are trending upward while the Sox are trending downward.  Truth is truth 1st is not 2nd.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

are you ok camel toe.  you seem out of sorts.  you requested we use 27-7 and when I did you claimed I only went back to 2004.  It is difficult to discuss baseball with you, you are all over the place and very inconsistent.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]are you ok camel toe.  you seem out of sorts.  you requested we use 27-7 and when I did you claimed I only went back to 2004.  It is difficult to discuss baseball with you, you are all over the place and very inconsistent.  the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.

I used this seasons standings which you said was too small of a sample.  Then I used the number of World Championships each team has and you said that was too big.  Which is it are you confused CYDI?  Is the Sox poor play affecting your mental health?  As I said I'm worried about you.  Truth is truth and 2nd is not 1st.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This thread is starting to remind me of the Rubber Room.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]so 27-7, ok........the yankees won the largest concentration of those in the 40's and 50's so they are trending down now.  the sox have won 2 in the past 90 years but they are recent so the sox are trending up. the empire is falling.  look out below.  the evidence is overwelming.  proof is proof.
    This makes sense, but the yankees are somehow defying gravity. Maybe it's uncle tony's miracle tonic?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

bp, I think a few trips to the CVS in dominican republic has really paid off for the jeriatric  yankees.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Or maybe Big Papi shared his connection outside the Boston clubhouse....it seems to be working well for AGon also. Maybe Jitterbug Jake needs some of Big Papi's vitamins his average is under .300 now, I'm worried about Jitterbug. Truth is truth 2nd is not 1st.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

no it's cousin yuris fountain of the youth.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]no it's cousin yuris fountain of the youth.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Big Papi's Vitamin Shoppe

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Beer 1
    PED's 0

Sections
Shortcuts