GIANTS win the Pennant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

GIANTS win the Pennant

Duplicate

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: GIANTS win the Pennant

That phrase takes me back to the call of Bobby Thomson's HR. Should they win the WS, both baseball & football kings shall be Giants. That has never happened before. Surviving 6 elimination games is mind boggling; to put that in perspective, that's 2 more than the 2004 Red Sox. The Giants have now won 22 pennants; pretty impressive, and the 2nd highest total. Next come the Dodgers, with 21, and then the Cardinals, with 18. The #1 Team (whoever that is) has 40.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Wow cool stats.  I love both teams from both coasts.  I got to see them play each other in 2004 and it hadnt happened since 1918.  Very hard ticket to find and I stumbled into a loaded luxury box by shear luck and for free. 

I ride my bike to Giants games and take a ferry back to Marin.  Ive seen some great games, even saw BBonds hit 71 and 72 breaking the record.  Bonds finished with 73. 

These current Giants are amazing.  Even the local radio guys were mentioning devine intervention after Hunter Pence had an improbable double that hit his breaking bat 3 times.  I predict a sweep since this team is on a roll that the baseball gods have approved.  Have you heard of Marco Scuturo, with 14 hits tieing the NLCS record and batting average 500.  Yeah what did the sox get for him.  No Sox in the WS but the Giants are right now what the Sox once were, so go Giants.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I like the SF Giants. 

But I hate the NY Giants.  LOL

Verlander tonight vs. the red-hot Giants.  Speaking of red-hot, Verlander's girlfriend is smoking hot.  LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Should be a good game..though I disagree...it is Verlander who is smoking hot...not his girlfriend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Yoshimi25's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should be a good game..though I disagree...it is Verlander who is smoking hot...not his girlfriend.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

I understand your point of view, Yoshimi.

But, you may be outnumbered here, with that opinion.