Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs

I like the part where it's "legal" to steal signs if you're on base !!  LOL... I guess he did that to cover for A-Rod stealing signs and relaying them to the batter?  No. wait again... Arod wasn't on base when he was doing that because He was playing 3rd and relaying them to the other team in return for them doing likewise for him, but, as the story goes, it was only done during blowout games !! LOLOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Canadian government should ban Girardi from entering the country. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

In Response to Re: Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs:
    [QUOTE] I like the part where it's "legal" to steal signs if you're on base !!  LOL... I guess he did that to cover for A-Rod stealing signs and relaying them to the batter?  No. wait again... Arod wasn't on base when he was doing that because He was playing 3rd and relaying them to the other team in return for them doing likewise for him, but, as the story goes, it was only done during blowout games !! LOLOL

Posted by ALaGatorAL[/QUOTE]

Those rumors were from when he played with the rangers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

In Response to Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs:
    [QUOTE]According to espn.com, Yankee skipper Joe Girardi believes the Toronto Blue Jays are stealing signs using binoculars or some other "off-field" means. This revelation was arrived at after Bartolo "stem cell" Colon was shelled in his last start. What do you think?

Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

Are you unable to take a couple of seconds and read the titles of the other threads before you start a thread?

There is already a thread about this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

[QUOTE]According to espn.com, Yankee skipper Joe Girardi believes the Toronto Blue Jays are stealing signs using binoculars or some other "off-field" means. This revelation was arrived at after Bartolo "stem cell" Colon was shelled in his last start. What do you think?

The Yankees may not be the only ones:

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/10/the-red-sox-think-the-blue-jays-are-cheaters/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs : Those rumors were from when he played with the rangers.
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]

Oh... that's right. I stand corrected thanks for clearing that up for me. However, he did B1tch slap a glove to dislodge the ball and shrieked Something to distract a player on a pop up when he was playing for the Yankees Right ?? I believe that the Steroids thing has covered every team he played for since HS ?? Just wanted to make sure I didn't mess up again.

Thanks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

It was Russell Martin I believe that started the rumors.  I'm glad I live in the hills of cozy CT. where it's nice and peaceful.  Way too much drama going on in NY for me do deal with.

It's hard enough reading all the drama on this board some days.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

All the hits were singles, with 2 doubles, 2 walks, a balk and errors off Colon.  If they really were stealing signs there would have been home runs.

I'm not saying it doesn't go on in baseball, but Colon had nothing going on that night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs :   Oh... that's right. I stand corrected thanks for clearing that up for me. However, he did B1tch slap a glove to dislodge the ball and shrieked Something to distract a player on a pop up when he was playing for the Yankees Right ?? I believe that the Steroids thing has covered every team he played for since HS ?? Just wanted to make sure I didn't mess up again.   Thanks

I'll be the first to admit Arod is a jerk. But to bring up the PEDs is stupid. After all, we know that the sawx are the only "clean" team out there. Right?

http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/lou-merloni-steroids/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs : I'll be the first to admit Arod is a jerk. But to bring up the PEDs is stupid. After all, we know that the sawx are the only "clean" team out there. Right? http://www.scoresreport.com/tag/lou-merloni-steroids/
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]

According to all reports !! LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girardi claims Jays are illegally stealing signs :  According to all reports !! LOL

I believe that's just selective reading on behalf of the red flops nation.

Sections
Shortcuts