Girardi loses it after loss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Girardi loses it after loss

Prior to the game Joltin' Joe Girardi said it was a MUST game and he would pull out all the stops to make sure NY won the series.  He was devasted after the loss and rumor has it that Nick Swisher and Russell Martin had to literally extricate his head from a wall in the visitor's clubhouse.  No word yet if John Henry will bill him for damages.  Lol. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Girardi loses it after loss

In Response to Girardi loses it after loss:
    [QUOTE]Prior to the game Joltin' Joe Girardi said it was a MUST game and he would pull out all the stops to make sure NY won the series.  He was devasted after the loss and rumor has it that Nick Swisher and Russell Martin had to literally extricate his head from a wall in the visitor's clubhouse.  No word yet if John Henry will bill him for damages.  Lol. 
    Posted by fenwayjack2[/QUOTE]

You know, that's a very funny post. But you're definitely going to be viewed as a "bad boy" here because it's a negative post about the Yankees. That's a no-no here. :)

FWIW, I enjoyed it.  They are our rivals, afterall, and it is just baseball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: Girardi loses it after loss:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Girardi loses it after loss : You know, that's a very funny post. But you're definitely going to be viewed as a "bad boy" here because it's a negative post about the Yankees. That's a no-no here. :) FWIW, I enjoyed it.  They are our rivals, afterall, and it is just baseball.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    Criticism of the Yanks is always permissible when it pertains to baseball. I agree with Valentine that NY botched the bunt play. I agree with him that Tex should have played off the bag with Ortiz on first. I'll add that Hughes threw the wrong pitch in the wrong location to Reddick in that situation. The right call was a fastball on the hands. Don't give him a chance even to dunk one into left. Make him try to get around on heat. 
    A juvenile post about Girardi's head is another matter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Reddick can swing well. Good tempo and extension. Hand eye may not be elite, but it's quite good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Reddick can swing well. Good tempo and extension. Hand eye may not be elite, but it's quite good.
    Posted by softylaw[/QUOTE]

Yes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girardi loses it after loss : Criticism of the Yanks is always permissible when it pertains to baseball. I agree with Valentine that NY botched the bunt play. I agree with him that Tex should have played off the bag with Ortiz on first. I'll add that Hughes threw the wrong pitch in the wrong location to Reddick in that situation. The right call was a fastball on the hands. Don't give him a chance even to dunk one into left. Make him try to get around on heat.  A juvenile post about Girardi's head is another matter.
    Posted by expitch[/QUOTE]

Really? How about juvenile pics by a Yankee poster named pinstripezac?  A pirate holding a sword and a bag labeled "head of Ted". A recent "hanging" pic that was removed before I saw it, but the comments were still there, or even his more recent Ellsbury on steroids pics. I've never seen you comment on them.

And you can't make this post some horrible post about Girardi's head when it's clear the joke was how frustrated he was that he was banging his head into a wall (a common phrase btw). If that's how you read it than that's up to you.

Btw, to the OP, see what I mean?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Prior to the game Joltin' Joe Girardi said it was a MUST game and he would pull out all the stops to make sure NY won the series.  He was devasted after the loss and rumor has it that Nick Swisher and Russell Martin had to literally extricate his head from a wall in the visitor's clubhouse.  No word yet if John Henry will bill him for damages.  Lol. 

lol..good post..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

I think Joe over reacted, one game at this stage just isn't that important, I for one was happy that Hughes was put in game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I put the bulls-eye on the wall so Joe would know where to drive his skull.

OK. I'm lying.  Funny OP, bro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

I always thought jittery Joe was a head case.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Joe Torre' He isn't!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girardi loses it after loss : Really? How about juvenile pics by a Yankee poster named pinstripezac?  A pirate holding a sword and a bag labeled "head of Ted". A recent "hanging" pic that was removed before I saw it, but the comments were still there, or even his more recent Ellsbury on steroids pics. I've never seen you comment on them. And you can't make this post some horrible post about Girardi's head when it's clear the joke was how frustrated he was that he was banging his head into a wall (a common phrase btw). If that's how you read it than that's up to you. Btw, to the OP, see what I mean?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    One posts when one chooses to. It's that simple.
    The comment was not "into" a wall but through it. I know of no common expression like "he drove his head through a wall." The post was essentially pointless as worded.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

And no one is asking about the wall, and how it feels to have been abused by Joe Girardi.  Walls have feelings too!  I talk to mine all the time.

Tongue out

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts