Girly Beer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Girly Beer

That Stella Artois is some goood beer....kind of embarrassing to say and not exactly manly BUT it is tasty imho

what say you (apologies to BILL)????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Girly Beer

When you ask the bartender for one you say it like Marlon Brando would.  'Stella!'  That's how you keep it manly.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

WHAT!?!?

Sam Adams!  Period!!!  (or exclamation point:)  END OF STORY!

OK!   So I started drinking it to feel closer to home, as I live in Oregon:(

BUT!  It's "Damn good beer!"   Best in the WORLD!  IMHO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  It's strange....  the more I drink the closer to home I feel:&

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

It's okay, but not my favorite.  You kind of need it on tap and fresh, and it's not popular enough to manage both.  If you're drinking heineken or Beck's, or even Guiness, at YS, they probably roll those kegs off of the trucks and into the tap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Girly Beer:
    That Stella Artois is some goood beer....kind of embarrassing to say and not exactly manly BUT it is tasty imho what say you (apologies to BILL)????
    Posted by georom4

Isn't that the brand of beer Billy Martin was drinking when he went thru the windshield and kissed a tree? What say you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Girly Beer:
    It's okay, but not my favorite.  You kind of need it on tap and fresh, and it's not popular enough to manage both.  If you're drinking heineken or Beck's, or even Guiness, at YS, they probably roll those kegs off of the trucks and into the tap.
    Posted by Joebreidey

if any of you find yourselves out here in seattle, go to a bar and ask for mack and jack - only sold on tap. if the boston lager had a long lost hot sister, this would be it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Stella is a big selling beer at a lot of the pubs these last few years.

Personally, I love Perroni beer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe----. Show --The-Babe----'s posts

WHAT!?!? Sam Adams!  Period!!!  (or exclamation point:)  END OF STORY! OK!   So I started drinking it to feel closer to home, as I live in Oregon:( BUT!  It's "Damn good beer!"   Best in the WORLD!  IMHO

Posted by redsoxdirtdog

sam adams is a horrible beer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

WHAT!?!? Sam Adams!  Period!!!  (or exclamation point:)  END OF STORY! OK!   So I started drinking it to feel closer to home, as I live in Oregon:( BUT!  It's "Damn good beer!"   Best in the WORLD!  IMHO
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Can't say best in the world, I was in Germany and BitBurger is the best beer I have had. There was others regional beers that were good also. Also Murphys on tap is good to

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

What jessey said. Perroni.

But those foreign beers are made specially for this market - for the American palate and for people who think that think Budweiser is the King of Beers. Feh!

Those home brews with foreign names are still weak water - less alcohol.  Drink Stella or Perroni or even Lowenbrau in Europe. Now we're talkin'!

PS - has no one mentioned the great beers just north of the border?  Molson's Golden, Molson's Canadian, Moosehead and - a personal favorite - Sleeman's Original Dark. Yum.

Even Molson Canadian is better than 95% of American beers. (Sam Adams falls into the 5% of good stuff.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7257275672734126748#

But I digress....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

www.posters57.com/images/STAG_BEER.jpg=600.jpg" alt="" width="398" height="531" />

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----. Show -The--Babe----'s posts

Posted by redsoxdirtdog

sam adams is one horrible beer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

www.antiquemystique.com/images/5354_jpg.jpg" alt="" width="640" height="480" />

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----. Show -The--Babe----'s posts

Stella is a big selling beer at a lot of the pubs these last few years. Personally, I love Perroni beer.

Posted by jesseyeric

Hey jersey erica, for someone who wasn't going to post here anymore you sure do post here alot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Not much of a beer drinker...I do like Sam Adams, and I've tried Blue Moon...
    Generally, I prefer wines - the sweeter, the better.  Plum Wine is my fave - it goes down like Kool-aid and punches like sake. 

That being said, however, there is nothing like a cold beer on a hot day. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Im a fan of Cherry Wheat...Got some Imperial series Double Bock in the fridge now...Good stuff..I dont drink beer much, but when i do..Its sam Adams....
    Just noticed this sounded likethe Dos commercials

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

This is one of the best Canadian beers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Posted by redsoxdirtdog

Quaffable. Hardly the best in the world.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: Girly Beer : Im a fan of Cherry Wheat...Got some Imperial series Double Bock in the fridge now...Good stuff..I dont drink beer much, but when i do..Its sam Adams.... Just noticed this sounded likethe Dos commercials
    Posted by southpaw777

The Double Bock is amazing.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Just to throw a total Monkey Wrench into this thread, I drink nothing but Miller Lite!! Respect all the kudos for the fuller tasting beers, but when sitting down to listen to The Boston Red Sox defeat Babe's yankems, nothing better than copious amounts of Miller Lite.

BTW Babe, your nasty comment earlier in this thread is so typical of your venom...a Troll Asp for sure you are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Canadian beer???  NOPE!  Too many skunked Canadian beers in my youth!

I won't even go there anymore:(

German Beer???  WAY OVER RATED!!!  :(   SORRY!

GREAT micro-brews here in Oregon.  Rogue Brewery.....  Good stuff!

BUT....  For quality & consistency in a GREAT mass marketed beer?????

Sam's Boston Lager!  End of story!   :) 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

my Five fav beers

Pacifico
    Sam Adams
    Stella
    Amstel
    Smithwick

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I only drink Liquor, thats named after people. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Girly Beer : Saying that sam adams is a terrible beer is a nasty comment? And it figures you drink miller lite, suits your personality...or should I say lack thereof......
    Posted by -The--Babe----

I will not tolerate these ad hominem attacks on my favorite beer :)

RSN:  One nation, under Sam's, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all!

You oppose Sam's???  You oppose The Nation!   :)

p.s.  Unlike NBC, I will not remove THE KEY parts of The Pledge!   :) 

Sections
Shortcuts