Girly Beer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Girly Beer

p.s.   YES!  I know there are no commas :)  I like them!  Nehhh!  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe---. Show The-Babe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Girly Beer:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girly Beer : I will not tolerate these ad hominem attacks on my favorite beer :) RSN:  One nation, under Sam's, indivisible , with liberty and justice for all! You oppose Sam's???  You oppose The Nation!   :) p.s.  Unlike NBC, I will not remove THE KEY parts of The Pledge!   :) 

Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't clean the bottom of my shoes with sam adams, stuff is gross.

And, yes, I am very opposed to the red flops nation.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

St. Ides, Heffenreffer, Old English, Colt .45, King Cobra ... in that order

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]St. Ides, Heffenreffer, Old English, Colt .45, King Cobra ... in that order
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

:)   Heffenreffer.......   Haven't thought of that since high school.  Good times! :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Here are some good beers in no particular order: Sierra Nevada Torpedo Double IPA, Great Divide Titan IPA, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, and a host of good beer on tap from local brew houses are best. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girly Beer : :)   Heffenreffer.......   Haven't thought of that since high school.  Good times! :)

haha no doubt.  me neither.  do they even make that stuff anymore?  Where'd you grow up?  we used to knock private stock 40s back for realsies in Worcester.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girly Beer : haha no doubt.  me neither.  do they even make that stuff anymore?  Where'd you grow up?  we used to knock private stock 40s back for realsies in Worcester.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Woosta?  I vaguely recall a "spacemanEephus" pit-stop in Woosta......  Hitching out to Ithaca....  What a long strange trip it was....:(&   Oh, my crazy, messed up youth!

Wayland :)  Same 40's  "Green Death?"  Is that what we used to call them?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Girly Beer : Woosta?  I vaguely recall a "spacemanEephus" pit-stop in Woosta......  Hitching out to Ithaca....  What a long strange trip it was....:(&   Oh, my crazy, messed up youth! Wayland :)  Same 40's  "Green Death?"  Is that what we used to call them?

Yup.  Green Death. Headwreckers.  Seemed to have many a nickname.  But no matter what you called it, you still got a riddle under the cap and a blackout.