Give Theo Credit

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

Re: Give Theo Credit

In Response to Give Theo Credit:
    I know I am just a Theo bootlicker but since so many bash Theo for the moves he makes...how about the move Theo didn't make that so many wanted him to make...the move of trading Ellsbury in the offseason. Theo stood behind him and it is paying off. Keep this in mind as many of you are demanding Theo trade Crawford in the offseason...that won't happen...and once again it will prove to be beneficial to the Red Sox 
    Posted by thepeskypole6

Let's just hope Blunder reads the handwriting on the wall and skips town again on his own. Otherwise this thing will get ugly fast. He has ruined this franchise. Good riddance.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Are you Theo's mother, wife, cousin, sister?????
    You've got to be, to make 3,000 posts a day with such
    passionate defense of someone who needs to share the blame for this debacle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenapplesplatters. Show greenapplesplatters's posts

In Response to Re: Give Theo Credit:
    Are you Theo's mother, wife, cousin, sister????? You've got to be, to make 3,000 posts a day with such passionate defense of someone who needs to share the blame for this debacle.
    Posted by tbrod

Exactly. Anyone still defending Blunder really has a very limited knowledge of the game. Most ten year olds can see what has been trending since he was given autonomy. At the very least Henry needs to take the keys back from him. And that won't sit well. So let him take himself and his incompetent ego elsewhere and screw up aome other franchise.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I thought Ells was going to be part of the AGon deal...Pesky, do you have any better intelligence telling you that Eppie kept Ells intentionally over my theory that San Diego wanted the prospects instead of him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Give Theo Credit : yet none of you can answer my question...if you were all saying this in March that would be one thing...none of you were though. 95% of you felt on paper this team was loaded...that is the GM's job...now that talent on paper has underperformed you blame Theo. All of you suffer from the 20/20 genius syndrome. 
    Posted by thepeskypole6

I see

seeing how the fans & press were wrong in march

how can anyone blame the  '' professional ''

thing they were right in march

but theo didn't adjust enough after loosing Dmatt & buch'

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: Give Theo Credit : What pitcher's were out there for Theo to get after Buch and Dice went down? Keep in mind the Yankee rotation could use an upgrade...it is why they went after Lee so hard in the offseason...not even the Yankees made a move because there wasn't a pitcher available who would be worth it
    Posted by thepeskypole6

What pitcher's were out there for Theo to get after Buch and Dice went down

Furbush ?  that's not for me or fans  to figure out,

he's the  paid '' genius
    ''

not even the Yankees made a move because there wasn't a pitcher available who would be worth it

that's true

but the difference is the yanks were looking for someone

better than what  colon & garcia were giving them

the sox needed someone better than miller &Weiland

besides since when is comparing him to Bcash a compliment in RSN

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Red Sox Notes: Buchholz, Gonzalez, Ellsbury, Okajima

Here's the latest on the Red Sox, including some continued fallout from the blockbuster Adrian Gonzalez deal...

• Felix Doubront, Jed Lowrie, and Jacoby Ellsbury's names were all discussed in the Boston/San Diego trade talks, says John Tomase of the Boston Herald.  Ellsbury was the only one that drew much interest from the Padres, but they decided against him since Ellsbury's forthcoming arbitration raise would make him too expensive and a trade candidate himself in the near future.
    • Also from Tomase, both Chicago teams were "finalists" for Gonzalez and were offering at least one major league player in their trade packages.  Ultimately, San Diego decided that it preferred the prospects in Boston's offer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

I can just picture you in a locker room or dojo, when the ball busting starts. Too bad you're so thin skinned that you can't tell, it's all tongue in cheek. I don't know you and I'm having some fun with you.
    Lighten up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

To the OP...You do know that by Theo signing Crawful for the $142 mil, he has all but guaranteed that Ellsbury will sign elsewhere.

Can't afford both

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Umm, you just going to ignore the reporting that Theo offered Ells but the Padres said no? Sometimes it's good enought just to be lucky.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Now that I agree with.
    When was the last time a Boras client didn't go to free agency, besides Weaver?
    Boras squeezes the last dollar out of a team, and the process usually drags on forever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The Crawford signing is a mistake but only because of how well Ellsbury did this year.  There was no way to predict Ellsbury would have this kind of year.  Last year, everyone was questioning his heart.

Even if Crawford becomes what they hope he can become, it's still a mistake because they don't need him - they have Ellsbury. 

They could have signed Vlad Guerrero - his knees are good enough for LF at fenway for a fraction of the cost.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

We are experiencing a collapse of monumental proportions. Doesn't someone have to be held accountable or does everyone get free passes cause we've won 2 titles in the past decade?

Sections
Shortcuts