2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Give this picture a caption!

"But don't expect to ever see a body because they dumped it in the ocean"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption!:
    Posted by andrewmitch

Would you rather put it on display in Time Square, AM?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Posted by andrewmitch

You sound disappointed. Were you going to personally check his dental records?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Yes like Mussolini

I don't know about you but I don't believe a thing the District of Columbia, Incorporated tells me anymore......

Nuff said.....should get back to baseball.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yes like Mussolini I don't know about you but I don't believe a thing the District of Columbia, Incorporated tells me anymore...... Nuff said.....should get back to baseball.......
    Posted by andrewmitch

We're the United States of America. We're better than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Now that's a good one, thanks for the chuckle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Now that's a good one, thanks for the chuckle.
    Posted by andrewmitch

Wow, sad you think that way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

That picture already has a caption.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Sorry Dobbs, but you are talking like an Elitist.  How many innocent civilians have been murdered by these united states of America during the past 10 years?  And the one man who arguably deserves to be murdered, you are saying we are too good to prove to the American people that we really killed him?  Has this nation never lied to you before? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Sorry Dobbs, but you are talking like an Elitist.  How many innocent civilians have been murdered by these united states of America during the past 10 years?  And the one man who arguably deserves to be murdered, you are saying we are too good to prove to the American people that we really killed him?  Has this nation never lied to you before? 
    Posted by andrewmitch

The nation hasn't. Some of its leaders have.

"To prove we really kiled him?" Oh god, I can see it now: "Where's the death certificate, Obama?!?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKuRGt7LnzU

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Dobbs - We aren't supposed to have leaders in this nation.  We are only supposed to have REPRESENTATIVES.  Each man and woman is supposed to lead theirselves.  You may think I am being picky or whatever but it's an important distinction. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

andrew no one "deserves to be murdered" , some put themselves in a position where there is no other way.

The United States of America has never murdered anyone. People inside the government have, people in positions of power make these decisions. Not the country itself. We are the country, the people who live , work and vote. Many of us have never killed anyone.

I believe when Lloyd says "we are better than that", he is referring to the values and ideals that this country was founded on. Not that everything in Washington is on the level and that there is sunshine and lollipops for everyone all the time.

We are not a perfect society, but we aren't as barbaric as our ancestors were...at least most of us aren't. I do believe that we aren't living in paradise, but if you read history , most of us have it much better now than ever before....and some just don't realize it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

that's cool.....all it required was an explanation.  but i don't feel for a minute that the people in DC are better than anyone; some of them are amongst the most evil men to ever walk the earth.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

andrew, evil is not someone who wont give you the flat tax or who wants to regulate your handguns....it is people who kill 3000 civilians while they are at work for simply living in a large city that represents american wealth....evil is flying planes with innocents into buildings and fields...we are better than them and justice was served...may that mf rot in hell forever

i will still never forgive nor forget 9/11

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The root of evil is IMPOSING YOUR WILL ON OTHERS

No one does that better than DC..........

We can take this off line if you want to continue this discussion.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

andrew no one "deserves to be murdered" , some put themselves in a position where there is no other way. The United States of America has never murdered anyone. People inside the government have, people in positions of power make these decisions. Not the country itself. We are the country, the people who live , work and vote. Many of us have never killed anyone. I believe when Lloyd says "we are better than that", he is referring to the values and ideals that this country was founded on. Not that everything in Washington is on the level and that there is sunshine and lollipops for everyone all the time. We are not a perfect society, but we aren't as barbaric as our ancestors were...at least most of us aren't. I do believe that we aren't living in paradise, but if you read history , most of us have it much better now than ever before....and some just don't realize it.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Exactly what I meant. The point was about Bin Laden's body and hanging him Mussolini style, and my point was that we, the USA, as a society, are better than that.
    No, I have no grand illusions of our leaders. Or representatives.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

And to clarify, I didn't want to see his body on display but the American people do deserve to see the evidence.  Which of course now has been dumped into the sea.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

andre   they watched the entire raid in real time at the white house...they have video of everything and of course pics...they will be released soon - this is why Obama didnt want to bomb the compound but use the seals instead...to confirm his death by video/photographs

they watched it as it happened like a football game...

Sections
Shortcuts