Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Give this picture a caption!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joseph1999. Show joseph1999's posts

Re: Give this picture a caption!

Want fries with that burger!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChifferBrane. Show ChifferBrane's posts

"Mmmmm, Amalie looking hot tonight..."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

anybody see my keys?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Well you Haters, you got what you wanted. So what is YOUR plan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"You won't have me to kick around anymore."

"This should make alot of people happy....and you know happiness is what I am all about...I brought you 2 championships , but do I get any thanks?....no, just a kick in the pants....like Manny and Pedro, they love you one day, next day they are ripping you a new ---hole."

"So long-Bandwagon Nation!, it's been real and it's been fun....but it ain't been real fun."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The bottom line: Francona is the baseball person- not Epstein and/or Henry.

Tito will be in baseball whilst Henry considers the profitability of his investment versus his opportunity costs.  In the end, Tito will be with the baseball people; Henry will be with the money people.  (He can sell the team and be nothing more than that short-term owner who bought a World Series.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

"What, me worry"? "I made a ton off you suckers".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Q:  Hey, Tito! Want your option picked up?

A:  Meh!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

I could take my $4 million this year and go home, who will notice.........................

Sections
Shortcuts