Give this picture a caption!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Give this picture a caption!

What? Trey McNutt? You've got to be kidding me. It's Rafael Dolis or we're bringing in Selig.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Give this picture a caption!:
    [QUOTE] 
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

He's singing the following:

http://youtu.be/-6j1jjLAf8Q

Not really my opinion.  Just another snarky, tongue-in-cheek barb at donrd4.  Like the kind I sometimes target you with when you get a bit uppity, Edith-Idiots.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Give this picture a caption! : He's singing the following: http://youtu.be/-6j1jjLAf8Q Not really my opinion.  Just another snarky, tongue-in-cheek barb at donrd4.  Like the kind I sometimes target you with when you get a bit uppity, Edith-Idiots.   
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]That was an ok tune sherriff, but this link was on the same page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI&feature=related

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

"You're kidding - they stickied the thread?  Any good ideas?  Brilliant! Find out who this slomag is - we're making him special assistant to the GM!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption! : That was an ok tune sherriff, but this link was on the same page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P1x7Yy9CXI&feature=related
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Yes, fellow dummy, you're right.  This is a better number and performance; however, I didn't want to take the Theo/Cherington relationship to another level by implying there was some sort of transgender romantic tryst going on there. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give this picture a caption! : Yes, fellow dummy, you're right.  This is a better number and performance; however, I didn't want to take the Theo/Cherington relationship to another level by implying there was some sort of transgender romantic tryst going on there. 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Of

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

"DOTTIE, I need Softlaw's phone number so I can offer him the Director of Baseball Operations position at let's say $3M a year. I have been so impressed with his talent evaluations, particularly how he saw that Ellsbury would flop in 2011."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amishrockstar. Show amishrockstar's posts

Wow.. we have lots of empty seats here!! Hope this isn't a sign.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

"Can you hear me now"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WHO IS THIS GUY BILL-806 & HIS DAD ?????

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Ummm ... Mr Henry,this John Lackey fan club section isn't working out too well"