Glad to see Lackey hasn't lost it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Glad to see Lackey hasn't lost it

Looking really good against the Cardinals. A couple more starts like this and maybe he should start opening day.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Glad to see Lackey hasn't lost it

Maybe he needs 2nd TJ right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The last real game he pitched in he was pretty good, as I recall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

The last real game he pitched in he was pretty good, as I recall.

Not bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

well, he did give up a run.  bum. 

he completely changed my view of him last season.  i was a certified (or is that certifiable?!) lackey hater.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Anyone who fired back at me did the right thing because the OP was/is, I admit, a cheap shot.  It's spring training and a little early to castigate a starter.  Plus I myself liked the fact that Lackey went back out and pitched a clean 5th.  I am worried about Lackey's high ERA and what looks like a hittable fast ball.  But it's early. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

It's impossible to judge pitchers in ST.  Aguy might throw nothing but FBs and not care, just to get his arm stronger.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

Yes Lackey had a bad outing today. We can all agree on that.

What is more important is those who come running to their computer and post on this forum that he stunk. If you have a good memory, remember their monikers, otherwise write them down.  Try to remember that real fans sulk in private and do not run to a Red Sox forum to bash. Try to seperate the real fans from the trolls.

Obviously the moderators are not doing their job since Bill and the Yazzer clan prevail. It is your forum. If you want a forum dominated with trolls such as Bill and Yazzer then it is your bed that you made and are going to sleep in.  Right now the forum appears to be moderated by friends of these trolls. My suggestion is to go elsewhere or stop debating a troll since the troll always wins. Wasted effort.

No one seems to be debating Crowtrobot. I have him on ignore and rarely do I see his posts. I'm not sure why he spends his life just insulting posters on a sports forum, but who knows. This may be the only activity he's capable of doing.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

It's impossible to judge pitchers in ST.  Aguy might throw nothing but FBs and not care, just to get his arm stronger.

Point right on. Lackey admitted after yesterdays start he was working on a cutter.

Sections
Shortcuts