Globe Forum put on Waivers, New Layout Sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Globe Forum put on Waivers, New Layout Sucks

Did the forum here just follow suit with the Sox, put the forum creators/editors on trade waivers, dumped them all, put in a new format that is not as easy as the last and not as good, but then have fans completely eat up the "new format" as if that's going to change the fact the Sox suck.  :-)  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Globe Forum put on Waivers, New Layout Sucks

I agree with you...when i posted a new topic, and i wanted to delete it or edit it...now i cant do it....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

THEYRE JUST GETTING IT UP AND RUNNING. EVENTUALLY IT WILL BE JUST AS IT WAS. PATIENCE

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to Globe Forum put on Waivers, New Layout Sucks:

THEYRE JUST GETTING IT UP AND RUNNING. EVENTUALLY IT WILL BE JUST AS IT WAS. PATIENCE

Hopefully it will be a little better, J-Bay. If it gives them more control over the thread bumping and multiple identities, it will be worth a little inconvenience now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

Wow, some of you guys just live to complain.  Deal with it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Not a lot of things are free any more. This is.  Why complain ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Clearly, Obama built the new Forum.

in what way "clearly"? 
    and really, everyone knows that gore invented the interweb.
    zealots are funny.  blah, blah, blah, blah.  hahaha.  rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric.  hahaha.
    one party seems to have forgotten what the other party did to cause this mess.  the other party hasn't done everything perfectly to fix it.  now the first party wants us to get back to what caused it to begin with.  makes sense to me.  sign me up!
    hahahaha.
    blah, blah, blah.  keep blowing that hot air.  your like a little teenie tiny hair dryer.  so cute.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

I miss the edit mode because I need to go back and correct a misspelling.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Clearly, Obama built the new Forum.

in what way "clearly"? 
    and really, everyone knows that gore invented the interweb.
    zealots are funny.  blah, blah, blah, blah.  hahaha.  rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric.  hahaha.
    one party seems to have forgotten what the other party did to cause this mess.  the other party hasn't done everything perfectly to fix it.  now the first party wants us to get back to what caused it to begin with.  makes sense to me.  sign me up!
    hahahaha.
    blah, blah, blah.  keep blowing that hot air.  your like a little teenie tiny hair dryer.  so cute.

Softy doesn't have a blow dryer. He is bald, like a lot of rednecks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Agree with you JBay. Complaining about this forum in its current state is like complaining about the new house you are having built when just the foundation has been laid. I think there should be a separate thread, read by the mods, that includes ONLY constructive suggestions.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

one party seems to have forgotten what the other party did to cause this mess

4 years removed from "you didn't built that", I don't think your excuse for party Obama is going to work. Whether your excuse is legitimate, it isn't, isn't going to matter. Obama's about to get his pink slip for being the most incompetent economic policy maker in American history.

Right now there isn't a single electoral count that favors your candidate. Keep dreaming.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Like the new generation of American Engineers
    "If it's not broke....break it."

...or if it ain't broke, fix it... then it will be broken...

... or improve on it to the point where it will never work.

Sorry, I spent a lot of years dealing with engineers and can't resist getting my digs in. :)

Look, we're only in the first 24 hours with this new format. You can't expect everything to run perfectly right out of the gate. If you read Dottie's letter you will know that it is expected to take time before some of the more familiar features can be implemented. I'm confident that the BDC staff will eventually have things worked out. A little patience from all of us will help.

Much appreciation to BDC for caring enough to keep this community alive when many media outlets are doing away with such things. Good work and thanks again, BDC.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

one party seems to have forgotten what the other party did to cause this mess

4 years removed from "you didn't built that", I don't think your excuse for party Obama is going to work. Whether your excuse is legitimate, it isn't, isn't going to matter. Obama's about to get his pink slip for being the most incompetent economic policy maker in American history.

sigh....turn off fox news for a minute and actually look at some numbers.

The first two full fiscal years of the Obama presidency have seen unprecedented decreases in deficits: more in two years, after adjusting for inflation, than in Truman's eight years, and twice as much as in Clinton's eight years. If this trend were to continue -- and I don't know how likely that is -- the Federal budget would run a substantial surplus in fiscal 2014-2015.

The first seven years of the G.W. Bush presidency increased the deficit by almost twice as much as the 32 years from JFK through G.H.W.Bush combined, and somewhat more than the 24 years from Harding through FDR combined (in inflation-adjusted dollars).

i love people that simply say things they heard some zealot say without actually looking at the facts.
    oh, and read my first post again...i didn't say the current admin fixed anything.  my point was that you want us to simply forget what caused the problem in the first place. 
    education over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Did the forum here just follow suit with the Sox, put the forum creators/editors on trade waivers, dumped them all, put in a new format that is not as easy as the last and not as good, but then have fans completely eat up the "new format" as if that's going to change the fact the Sox suck.  :-)  

Just like it takes a catcher a little time to develop, (Salty) So will this...And just like we have seen a huge improvement with our catcher, so too will we see one with OTFB...Coulnt resist.
    One good point is I dont have to go to "register" to sign in anymore, I can actually go to "sign in" :)

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

"Romney and Ryan are leading by two in Ohio, three in Virginia, one in Wisconsin and one in Florida. No matter how you look at it, that is enough to win the White House."

Incorrect, at least based on the majority of the polls. Here is a link you can use to see how the candidates are doing in more than one poll. In Ohio Romney lead by two-in ONE OF SIX polls. The rest are either tied or Obama leads. In Florida Obama also leads in most polls. Nice try. Stats in politics, like in baseball, are a b!tch, eh?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Sections
Shortcuts