Go talk to the captain

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Go talk to the captain

and what the heck does Varitek have to do with YOUR neck?...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredMertz. Show FredMertz's posts

In Response to Re: Go talk to the captain:
    and what the heck does Varitek have to do with YOUR neck?...
    Posted by jete02fan

Easy.

Varitek is a pain in his neck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Maybe tek hurt is neck trying to shake some sense into him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

THIS IS REALLY WHAT V-TEK MEANS
    a-rod fight with varitek

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

In Response to Go talk to the captain:
    When Carl Crawford was asked about his stiff neck, he told the reporters to go talk to Tek. Crawford has also been vanishing after games and avoiding the press, mush like lugo did.  Theo messed up again and went after a small market player who cannot handle the press and fans yelling from the stands. The sox put Crawford on waivers and no one took the bait.  I guess Cashman new what he was doing when he passed on this clown.  Unloading Crawford will mean that the sox will have to eat possibly half of his contract for the remaining years. The only way Crawford can save face is if the sox go to the playoffs, and he performs like JD Drew.  At this point I am not even sure if Gonzalez is a playoff performing.  He choked in the last tampa series, which was near the level of a playoff series. Sox have some house cleaning to do.
    Posted by jackbu

after signing SLACKEY last year, this year's signing of CRAWFUL, and the SOX not making the playoffs again, when does the INEPSTEIN ONE finally get canned?
    and seriously, how hard would it be to find a manager better than 'coma?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In Response to Go talk to the captain : after signing SLACKEY last year, this year's signing of CRAWFUL, and the SOX not making the playoffs again, when does the INEPSTEIN ONE finally get canned? and seriously, how hard would it be to find a manager better than 'coma?
    Posted by sadsax

Who are the Managers in MLB that you think are better than Francona? I really don't think great Managers are that easy to find

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Just this, all this stink, and a lousy attitudes, too! Crawful, Slackey and Diceclay.
    Thanks Theo!
    I wonder what kind of crap you're going to saddle the team with in this winter's
    free agent signings?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

In Response to Re: Go talk to the captain : Who are the Managers in MLB that you think are better than Francona? I really don't think great Managers are that easy to find
    Posted by tomnev

great managers? to replace 'coma only requires an ex-manager that's breathing.
    even a zombie manager would be an improvement; his slow walks to the mound would give the reliever more time to loosen up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

Just this, all this stink, and a lousy attitudes, too! Crawful, Slackey and Diceclay. Thanks Theo! I wonder what kind of crap you're going to saddle the team with in this winter's free agent signings?
    Posted by tbrod

let's just pray that the inept one is saddling the CUBS with crap this winter.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

In Response to Re: Go talk to the captain : So....let's break down this logic...Epstein sucks as a GM and fills the Sox with bad players...and Francona does a bad job managing the bad players....if Epstein is awful...shouldn't that make it impossible for Francona to do a good job? LMAO....talking out of both sides of your mouth again...what number screen name is this by the way? 
    Posted by thepeskypole6

c'mon, you're really theo aren't you?
    yep, theo sucks and 'coma doesn't know what the word manage means.
    keep living your life on those 2 WS; because with the above mentioned clowns, there won't be anymore. guaranteed!
    now please respond, theo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In Response to Re: Go talk to the captain : So....let's break down this logic...Epstein sucks as a GM and fills the Sox with bad players...and Francona does a bad job managing the bad players....if Epstein is awful...shouldn't that make it impossible for Francona to do a good job? LMAO....talking out of both sides of your mouth again...what number screen name is this by the way? 
    Posted by thepeskypole6

Yeah it was lot easier back in the day when the team struggled we could just blame it on fate...Oh happy day's I used to love when we were the better team but we lost because of "the curse"...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

In Response to Re: Go talk to the captain : Yeah it was lot easier back in the day when the team struggled we could just blame it on fate...Oh happy day's I used to love when we were the better team but we lost because of "the curse"...
    Posted by Beantowne

well, you've got a new curse now: THE CURSE OF THE DUMBTHEO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

In Response to Go talk to the captain:
    When Carl Crawford was asked about his stiff neck, he told the reporters to go talk to Tek. Crawford has also been vanishing after games and avoiding the press, mush like lugo did.  Theo messed up again and went after a small market player who cannot handle the press and fans yelling from the stands. The sox put Crawford on waivers and no one took the bait.  I guess Cashman new what he was doing when he passed on this clown.  Unloading Crawford will mean that the sox will have to eat possibly half of his contract for the remaining years. The only way Crawford can save face is if the sox go to the playoffs, and he performs like JD Drew.  At this point I am not even sure if Gonzalez is a playoff performing.  He choked in the last tampa series, which was near the level of a playoff series. Sox have some house cleaning to do.
    Posted by jackbu

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

TO THE POSTER WHO SAID THAT THE SOX FANS ARE LIVING THEIR
    LIVES ON THE LAST TWO WORLD SERIES....HE [ OR SHE] IS
    RIGHT ON THE MONEY. THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS ON THIS TEAM
    WHO HAVE SHOT THEIR LOAD. DREW, YOUKILIS, CRAWFORD,
    VARITEK, WAKEFIELD, LACKEY, JENKS, DOUBRONT, BOWDEN,
    ALBERS....NEED I GO ON ??? EVEN SALTY HAS SUCH A LONG SWING
    THAT HE CANNOT TOUCH GOOD FAST BALL PITCHERS. THIS TEAM
    IS OLD, OLD, OLD. NOW THE YANKEES HAVE AGE TOO, BUT THEY
    HAVE AN ORGANIZATION THAT PRODUCES GUYS LIKE NOVA, LOGAN,
    ROBERTSON, GARDNER....AND THEY MAKE SMART TRADES IN
    CHAVEZ, TEIXEIRA, GRANDERSON, SWISHER. BOSTON BRINGS IN
    GUYS LIKE JACKSON AND MCDONALD , GATHRIGHT, BEDARD, AND
    TREVER MILLER. ALL LOSERS OR SCRUBS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
    CASHMAN RUNS RINGS AROUND EPSTEIN. THE SOONER THIS TEAM
    FIRES EPSTEIN AND FRANCONA, THE SOONER IT WILL START ON
    THE LONG ROAD TO RECOVERY...AND IT WILL BE A LONG ROAD.
    WE ARE SADDLED WITH TWO HORRENDOUS CONTRACTS WHICH
    WILL HAMPER THE REBUILDING PROCESS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Who said Coma was a great manager? I'll take competant and field savvy for starters.

In Response to Re: Go talk to the captain : Who are the Managers in MLB that you think are better than Francona? I really don't think great Managers are that easy to find
    Posted by tomnev

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Go talk to the captain : after signing SLACKEY last year, this year's signing of CRAWFUL, and the SOX not making the playoffs again, when does the INEPSTEIN ONE finally get canned? and seriously, how hard would it be to find a manager better than 'coma?
    Posted by sadsax

=====================================================
      I recomend Helen Keller.
      Even she would be an improvement over the human "bump on a log".

Sections
Shortcuts