Going to GM 1 and 2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Going to GM 1 and 2

That's awesome...enjoy! I was very seriously considering splurging on tickets for myself, hubbie and son..but last night the guys said they thought it would be more of a headache than it was worth with the parking rules the city of Boston implemented. Then..this morning a close friend of mine made me promise that I would not go into Boston for the WS. This friend was between the two explosions on Marathon Monday...so all things considered I have decided to humor her. Still...not sure if I will have the financial means to do it next time around so it would have been kind of cool to go this time..lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to taxpayersowenonabortedchilden's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Be careful, Jim, Boston's a dangerous place.

[/QUOTE]

Ok. I'll take your bait, but only if you know that I know that's what it is.

Forbes lists the 10 most dangerous cities in the US and the top two are - interestingly enough - Detroit and St. Louis.  Boston isn't even in the top ten.

Cue Softy saying, "Forbes doesn't count".   

[/QUOTE]

STL is the crystal meth capital of the US

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

ac tually got tixs in 16 and 15 was cold but not to bad. two long  sleeve shirts, short sleeve and hoodie and I was fine. Great games despite the bad play at times. Also took the tour of Fenway and it was great.

A super two days spent with my son.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts