Gonzo a BUST! Admit it!! 20 million a year for this BUM?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Re: Gonzo a BUST! Admit it!! 20 million a year for this BUM?

In Response to Re: Gonzo a BUST! Admit it!! 20 million a year for this BUM?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Gonzo a BUST! Admit it!! 20 million a year for this BUM? :  BDD had ? about should Gonzo be benched, i think not no way, do you think the angels are going to bench pujuls BA .208 and 0 taters, think not... Gonzo will be fine 30hrs+ 120ribies......
    Posted by 56redsox[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Never mind Gonzalez will be fine.  This is only ONE baseball season NOT TWO OR THREE.  Games lost at anytime in the season all add up to total losses and final positioning.  He other inflationary paid players continue to "de-contribute" to the RS losing game after game and consequently sitting in last place!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChronicNYY13. Show ChronicNYY13's posts

Gonzo's ability is superior to his price tag in my opinion.  I think the Sox did a great job with the contract.  My only concern would be his head.  A $20M ball player should not be saying things like God didn't want us to win and if we didn't have all those ESPN games.  I am still wondering how in the hell he thought that was ok.  I am a lender and I can just imagine what the credit committee and board members would say when I tell them my non-performing loans are because I am working long hours, or God just doesn't want them to pay.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Yeah, he ain't no Kevin Millar that's for sure.  I can see him retiring the minute his contract is up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Gonzo a BUST! Admit it!! 20 million a year for this BUM?:
    [QUOTE]Carl Crawford is a bust. Adrian Gonzalez is off to a slow start.
    Posted by Flapjack07[/QUOTE]
    +1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

The problem is that our supposed studs are simply not great...and some are downright pedestrian...

only papi/pedroia seem to be stepping up...Beckett has been good after his first start but not an ace..Lester not even good, Clay horrible....agon underwheling, youk invisible, plus the hurt guys...aviles has been a nice surprise, as have the new guys...but they are good role players...we need better production from our stars....im sorry to say that -

we are overrated....that is my final answer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Gonzo a BUST! Admit it!! 20 million a year for this BUM?:
    [QUOTE]Gonzo stats : 2012 Season AVG HR RBI OBP .258 2 15 .337
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Those number will be awful in August, but for early May they are hardly worth getting worked up over...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

I guess it's sacriligous to state the stats. They lie, The great comedian Redd Foxx said in one of his gags. His wife walked into their bedroom, where Rdd was having his way with a damsel, Redd's response" Go ahead and believe your lying eyes' .  Gonzo is not in a slump only this year, he has been in a slump since after the All Star game last year. LOOK IT UP, it's not as they say Rocket Science.  9 home runs in 101 games, batting average .279 sorry these are stats. Almost nooooooo meaningful RBI's after the seventh inning. Facts , remember they lost 20 of the last 27 games last year. 

Ceasar Romero , the Joker, the latin Lover of yesteryear. That's who I think of everytime I see Gonzo swinging with his his head up pulling away from the baseball. The Joker , that's his new name. He looks a bit like Ceasar Romero, whose starring role in life was that of the Joker in Batman. He can't run, I see Theo traded for Rizzo first thing when he got to Chicago, Dah. Think even the Brookline wunderkind realised Caesar is a chump. Big meaning less numbers, why did Theo leave? Three reasons, Lackey, Crawford, and the Joker.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Gonzo will be fine the same people ripping on him now are the ones who wanted peddy of the team and to release big Papi.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChronicNYY13. Show ChronicNYY13's posts

Made a fairly supportive post a few days ago, but I just saw the highlight of Chris Davis with the K on Gonzo and Wow, that is not good for your $20M.  Figure 600 ABs that is like paying $35K to have Chris Davis take you back to little league.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I just want to say to all the people who think A-Gon doesn't care, well did you happen to notice the big smile on his face for both Middelbrooks' HRs? He even gave him a big ol' slap on the butt. I know that flies in the face of everything you say about him and you will only believe what's in your head. 

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts