7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Good article on Rubby De La Rosa

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this deal was the steal of the decade.

Your forgot the 12 million or more that was "traded". If that deal was the "steal of the decade", I have some swamp land with the tax bill and Tim Wakefield's 1 million dollar contract to give to you.

[/QUOTE]

You really think 12 million makes a difference in todays market?  What kind of hillbilly law do you practice anyway?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You really think 12 million makes a difference in todays market?

Apparently so, just ask Tim "my agent says I'll win 15 games somewhere" Wakefield.

What kind of Bible and Gun toten racist critic are you.

[/QUOTE]

I think you are trying to write the word "totin".  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Thanks Carnie ...  The hints of possible greatness are table setting.  Good stuff to keep in mind   ... and look forward to                                                                                                                                                                                   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Farm scrap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was thinking when I was reading the article that it sure would be nice to have someone who even approximately resembled Pedro in the rotation. Rubby probably needs better control before he reaches that exalted status, but this is the season of hope...

[/QUOTE]
    Why don't we put just a little bit of pressure on the kid before he even throws a pitch for RS. There have been a boat load of prospects that could throw the ball close to 100mph and had a terrific breaking pitch..... and have failed at mlb level. But there has been only one Pedro, lets leave it at that. If the kid turns out to be a top of the rotation starter it would be a HUGE boost to future RS teams..... but Pedro lets not go there.

Sections
Shortcuts