Good job BEN, Hanrahan in, NATION awaits "BLOCKBUSTER" .....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Good job BEN, Hanrahan in, NATION awaits "BLOCKBUSTER" .....

Clearly, Ben & the Red Sox got the best of that deal.........  Ben is not done yet .......  Jacoby, Aceves,Salty,Kalish & others ????????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Good job BEN, Hanrahan in, NATION awaits

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Clearly, Ben & the Red Sox got the best of that deal.........  Ben is not done yet .......  Jacoby, Aceves,Salty,Kalish & others ????????

[/QUOTE]

have another drink

[/QUOTE]So cute......... Make sure you get back to me when Ben "cuts the deal"  !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Again, 'blockbuster' is value-neutral.  I think what you should really want are 'good trades' as opposed to 'big trades'.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Again, 'blockbuster' is value-neutral.  I think what you should really want are 'good trades' as opposed to 'big trades'.

[/QUOTE]Your right Joe........ And I would say Ben is doing just that........  Jacoby & Salty have value and should be moved for obvious reasons.......  Plenty of time yet !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Your right Joe........ And I would say Ben is doing just that........  Jacoby & Salty have value and should be moved for obvious reasons.......  Plenty of time yet !!

[/QUOTE]

IMHO, it is a whole lot eaiser, and more effective, to make a number of good smaller moves, than the odd blockbuster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"IMHO, it is a whole lot eaiser, and more effective, to make a number of good smaller moves, than the odd blockbuster."

Yah. Pretty sure Bill likes the word "blockbuster" because it is similar to blockhead....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

any move that erases bad memories from last year is a good deal....deal bailey for a bag of balls and get it done with

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

any move that erases bad memories from last year is a good deal....deal bailey for a bag of balls and get it done with

[/QUOTE]

Sox could deal you for a turnip.

[/QUOTE]  Ya know Ben C., You seem to have a very sharp key board here.....  I don't mind it when you attack me as I sometimes invite it...... However, when you go after Gerome, that tells me & the board that you are off balance with your lack of baseball background and your very noticable wise/arrrrs interaction with this board......  You might want to find another sandbox to play in !!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Ya know Ben C., You seem to have a very sharp key board here.....  I don't mind it when you attack me as I sometimes invite it...... However, when you go after Gerome, that tells me & the board that you are off balance with your lack of baseball background and your very noticable wise/arrrrs interaction with this board......  You might want to find another sandbox to play in !!!

[/QUOTE]

Geo is a fool

like you are.

sucka

[/QUOTE]No, your the fool, but you don't know it .......  Maybe other posters will step up and put you in your place !!! Then we will get back to Red Sox Baseball !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geo is a fool

like you are.

sucka

[/QUOTE]No, your the fool, but you don't know it .......  Maybe other posters will step up and put you in your place !!! Then we will get back to Red Sox Baseball !!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Keep dreaming of your blockbuster

blockhead

[/QUOTE]

You are a very nasty individual.  Please discuss baseball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you're not the GM and making silly, emotion-driven moves like this.

Trade a 28 year-old, 2-time AS closer for nothing when his value is at its lowest? Very smart.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

In other news, when will this Napoli ordeal end? Free agent first basemen are dropping like flies. We better either get this deal done ASAP, or ditch it ASAP and sign LaRoche.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"IMHO, it is a whole lot eaiser, and more effective, to make a number of good smaller moves, than the odd blockbuster."

Yah. Pretty sure Bill likes the word "blockbuster" because it is similar to blockhead....

[/QUOTE]

Or place "ball" in the first half of the compound word.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

In response to bgomez's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In other news, when will this Napoli ordeal end? Free agent first basemen are dropping like flies. We better either get this deal done ASAP, or ditch it ASAP and sign LaRoche.

[/QUOTE]

The pick must be protected at all costs.