good luck sox at bronx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

good luck sox at bronx

here we go again the yanks are in our faces again this weekend and i will not
    watch much of it. where i live i have to listen to the new york announcers and
    i can not stand them.i can not stand all this yankee homer crap and that
    obscene stadium. i am a great red sox fan in a yankee world.i hope
    monday comes fast.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Re: good luck sox at bronx

yeah that makes sense

you should get yourself one of those tv's

with a volume button

then again sat is on fox

followed by espn on sunday

like I said

yeah that makes sense

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from THE--YAZ. Show THE--YAZ's posts

soxyjim should feel right at home on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I've enjoyed the first three games ...

I only got to see the start of games 1 & 2 and then to work ...

last night saw it all and enjoyed it.  (Not NY announcers, but Buck and Tim seem to annoy us as much as ...)

But winning makes it all good.

Beautiful game, Beckett!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

soxyjim,  what is wrong with you. boy?  Hoping that Monday comes fast?  That is never ok, in my book (LOL).  Well, the Sox play has made it all much more tolerable, and the games on FOX and ESPN mitigates having to listen to Michael Kay and company with all their homerism.

I am in the same situation as you (I live in Joisey), but the way the Sox have played has made it a really enjoyable series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kt888. Show kt888's posts

In Response to Re: good luck sox at bronx:
    [QUOTE]I've enjoyed the first three games ...   I only got to see the start of games 1 & 2 and then to work ...     last night saw it all and enjoyed it.  (Not NY announcers, but Buck and Tim seem to annoy us as much as ...)   But winning makes it all good.   Beautiful game, Beckett!!!
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Did I miss a game?  Isn't the game tonight the 3rd game of the series?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]I've enjoyed the first three games ...   I only got to see the start of games 1 & 2 and then to work ...     last night saw it all and enjoyed it.  (Not NY announcers, but Buck and Tim seem to annoy us as much as ...)   But winning makes it all good.   Beautiful game, Beckett!!!

I hate to tell yah, but they've only played two so far, unless I missed one as well. Nope thet've only played two, with the third being played today. Just hope it's not Lackey today !!

Hetchinspete 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Me thinks Yaz had a bit too much to drink last night...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: good luck sox at bronx : Did I miss a game?  Isn't the game tonight the 3rd game of the series?
    Posted by kt888[/QUOTE]

While I can't speak for SinceYaz,I think he meant he enjoyed the first 3 games in Boston,but only got to see the start of games 1+2 in NY.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]yeah that makes sense you should get yourself one of those tv's with a volume button then again sat is on fox followed by espn on sunday like I said yeah that makes sense
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

What's up Zac? Agree with you on the Fox thing, but ESPN announcers are bigger Sox haters than most commentators in this game.  Even the Yanks' announcers don't actively badmouth the Sox. 

Yanks will rebound from this weekend.  I think ultimately it falls on Boston and NY to depose the Rays.  Not sure how long that's gonna last. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

greetings soup,

Yanks will rebound from this weekend.

it's a like rollercoaster

only with a little more pain on the down hills

it's amazing how much things  can change in a week / few days

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]greetings soup, Yanks will rebound from this weekend. it's a like rollercoaster   only with a little more pain on the down hills it's amazing how much things  can change in a week / few days
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

GM Zac,

Or in a NY minute...

It's far too early, but is gettin late...

Today, who's the best hitter on the Yanks....Granderson

On Oct 1st who'll be the best hitter on the Yank's...Cano

Who's have thunk it with a starting rotation of CC Sabathia, AJ Burnett, Bartolo Colon, Freddy Garcia and Nova...AJ Burnett would lead the Yanks in wins...

On Oct 1st...my guess is that the rotation and the wins leader will look different...

It's far too early, but it's gettin late...

Since starting the year 2 & 10...the Sox have played .630 ball (17-10)...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Sorry everyone ...

I tend to goof up everyonce in a while when dealing with day time hours ... my schedule at night is based on the next day's date and production so I sometimes goof up because of ...

ah heck, that's true, but I just goofed up ... 

Maybe it is the fact I actually got to see a whole ball game ...

But I still goofed up. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

It's far too early, but it's gettin late...

very good BT

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kt888. Show kt888's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry everyone ...    I tend to goof up everyonce in a while when dealing with day time hours ... my schedule at night is based on the next day's date and production so I sometimes goof up because of ...    ah heck, that's true, but I just goofed up ...     Maybe it is the fact I actually got to see a whole ball game ...   But I still goofed up. 

No problem SinceYaz, I know what you mean and it very well could have been me  ;)......that's why I asked, LOL.  It has been an enjoyable series thus far - hopefully Lester can keep it rolling!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Hey Zac

A few years back I found the YES announcers overbearing but they have become much better of late, I really don't mind listening to them.

I get baseball with the MLB TV package so I can see most any game I want.  I've noticed that the longer this package has been around the more neutral most announcers have become.  Maybe it's because they know they're not announcing to just the home team anymore, just a thought.

Buc and Tim drive me crazy so when I can't stand it anymore I hit the mute button.

I would rather hear the Yes announcers than Buc and Tim.

Never thought I would say thatSurprised

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 12/6/2006
    Last: 5/15/2011

Hey Zac

A few years back I found the YES announcers overbearing but they have become much better of late, I really don't mind listening to them.

I think that they have developed ... I was in the same boat as you, but I find them much more ... cosmopolitan (???) than just NYY centrist.  Their conversational level is much more adroit .... 

Sections
Shortcuts