Good luck to Renaudo and Ownes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Good luck to Renaudo and Ownes

I'm very excited to see Ranaudo finally get his chance and Owens promoted.  Our future kids will be fun to watch but lets still bring Jon back FO.  Sorry Owens was misspelled in title but good luck guys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: Good luck to Renaudo and Ownes

I hate to point this out, but you misspelled Ranaudo as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

Too many happy hour Friday drinks, no harm no foul I guess hill but thanks:)  I like both of these guys better than Webster and just want to finally see them pitch against the big boys. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

That kid is going to help us in the rotation next year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

We got about 10 guys in the majors or high minors who are projected to be mid rotation starters to back end, with possibly a guy in there with more talent.  That is not counting Wright and Kelly, one a knuckleballer and the other a young 26 year old PROVEN mid rotation starter.

I'm sure several of these guys will fizzle, and a few of those fizzlers might in turn become really good relievers...but still, the writing on the wall is a trade is coming.  

Don't fall in love with any of these guys, because unless the Red Sox plan on rolling out an all rookie lineup next year, BIG trades are coming.

TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's Bill when you need him???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

We got about 10 guys in the majors or high minors who are projected to be mid rotation starters to back end, with possibly a guy in there with more talent.  That is not counting Wright and Kelly, one a knuckleballer and the other a young 26 year old PROVEN mid rotation starter.

I'm sure several of these guys will fizzle, and a few of those fizzlers might in turn become really good relievers...but still, the writing on the wall is a trade is coming.  

Don't fall in love with any of these guys, because unless the Red Sox plan on rolling out an all rookie lineup next year, BIG trades are coming.

I have no doubt the Sox are loading up for a big trade or two hugh it's obvious by the recent moves.  I also found it interesting to see Betts in CF and he made a pretty nice catch.  I think Betts will become a much better offensive player than Bradley but only time will tell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

I have no doubt the Sox are loading up for a big trade or two hugh it's obvious by the recent moves.  I also found it interesting to see Betts in CF and he made a pretty nice catch.  I think Betts will become a much better offensive player than Bradley but only time will tell.

Craze--I might like to go for a 2 for one trade rather than a blockbuster. Not saying go after Hunter Pence but he's the type of guy I would like to see come here. He's solid and has been. He's 31 has a few years left on his contract. He's like Craig.

He plays 155 games every year, good stick, 20 + HR's, steals an occasional bag; a lunch bucket guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Haha, nothing gets by my man Hlli

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Craze--I might like to go for a 2 for one trade rather than a blockbuster. Not saying go after Hunter Pence but he's the type of guy I would like to see come here. He's solid and has been. He's 31 has a few years left on his contract. He's like Craig.

He plays 155 games every year, good stick, 20 + HR's, steals an occasional bag; a lunch bucket guy.

I would never disagree with a Hunter Pence trade.  Since first coming to the board I always said he would be a perfect fit for our lineup and in the clubhouse.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Eh.

Buchholz has been on this team for 7 years and half the posters still can't spell his name...

Sections
Shortcuts