1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

good news

Baltimore grabbed the division lead from NYY this evening. 

Hardly takes the pain away from Lester's rocky start tonight, but it helps.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: good news

Tampa within 1.5 games as well so it is possible for the Yanks to collapse as we did last season.  

I root for two teams.  The Red Sox and for whoever plays the Yankees.  It would be a bit of poetic justice and at this point in time... I'll take it.  

I honestly don't mind so much with the Sox taking a step back.  You can't win a championship every year.  This is the best way to reboot when trying to compete with the Yanks.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: good news

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

Tampa within 1.5 games as well so it is possible for the Yanks to collapse as we did last season.  

I root for two teams.  The Red Sox and for whoever plays the Yankees.  It would be a bit of poetic justice and at this point in time... I'll take it.  

I honestly don't mind so much with the Sox taking a step back.  You can't win a championship every year.  This is the best way to reboot when trying to compete with the Yanks.  

agree 100%

agree 100%